Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [In Progress] Halloween - MapleStory Style!

1. Default

Well you can rejoice for smores are on her list. Gummy slimes also make a comeback. Need more inventory space now though.

2. Perma-Banned

IGN: I quit MS
    Server: but don't
    Level: see
    Job: why people
    Guild: exaggerate about
    Alliance: it...

"Leech costume"

you know... I've never hoped more for Aran NOT to come to GMS anymore then at this moment

/depression

3. Default

Too bad maple is all laggy for me all of a sudden.

Probably wont be able to do this ;_;

4. Mercury
    IGN: Setsuna007
    Server: Broa
    Level: 13x
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: KingdomHeroes
    Alliance: 4 guilds

Hell yeah! But what are the stats for the witch hat & witch belt?? o.o..

5. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Spoiler

6. Default

MEHH, ok, wheres the new rooms in the haunted house...?
    EDIT: Nvm, looks like you don't need a omni key anymore.. =/ Don't drop it though if you still have it XD
    Last edited by InTraining; 2009-10-22 at 10:42 AM.

7. Default

The witch coins will probably uncommon drops. You'll probably have to be coin farming for a long time if you want to get the 250 coins needed to upgrade your att belt. On top of that, if you lose the att on your belt, you'd have to get another 250 coins to give it a second shot.

Who knows, maybe only the lucky (and rich) will be able to even get 5+ att belts. I know with my luck, my belt will probably lose 4 of each stat when I chaos it.

Edit:
    Oh, it seems those tokens aren't even dropping from normal monsters. Yeah, doesn't seem like many people will be able to get these. Try to PQ boss, and surely the tokens will be snatched up, just like the agent scrolls. Try to area boss and surely someone else will be coin farming on all the area boss channels, since people are going to want that attack belt. Possibly organized boss runs, but we still don't know how many coins each boss drops. For all we know it can be 1, or it can be a stack of 15 coins per boss kill.
    Last edited by Spideyjvc; 2009-10-22 at 01:04 PM.

8. I AM NOW "Mute"
    IGN: Stephen
    Server: U.S.A.
    Level: 21
    Job: None
    Guild: No where
    Alliance: Unemployment
    ireland

nvm, ninja'd.

do want sorting hat and purple belt.

9. Default

mehh.. ok, wheres the crate for sophillas doll...?
    EDIT: nvm, i got it.... Its in her bedroom with no monsters. You might have to cc around to find it. Also, you stay in teh mansion when u cc and cash shop afk now
    Last edited by InTraining; 2009-10-22 at 12:44 PM.

10. I AM NOW "Mute"
    IGN: Stephen
    Server: U.S.A.
    Level: 21
    Job: None
    Guild: No where
    Alliance: Unemployment
    ireland

really, they fixed the whole "cc = booted out of the manor" thing? sweeeeet.

11. Default

So, I got a party of 3 and we went and fought Olivia.. She has way messed up hit boxes, causes darkness ALOT, and drops maybe 2 to 5 dolls per kill. You need 20 dolls for the LoLi chair. But, you can only enter her secret room 3 times a day..

12. Default

Okay, any more details on the attack belts right now? I'm seeing people getting 7+ attack belts already, I thought the drop rate on these things were only from bosses?

Any explanation?

13. Default

Tokens drop from Newties. Very frequently.

14. Default

That would explain it, thank you much.

15. Default

Is she really strong? Do you need a few 12x+ characters to beat her? Also, is going in to fight her the actual PQ? Do you also need to be in a party to fight her too?

16. Default

late post, Xd No shes not that strong. Im at 90 and my 2 other members were 10x and it takes maybe 3 to 5 mins? Also, the Olivia Chair is traidable.

17. Default

If only you could trade cat spit and frog eggs back to tokens...

18. Default

This actually would make a lot more sense than making mini-bosses drom them 1-3 at a time.