Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
  1. Default

I hope its gold and silver boxes dropping this time. Thats a sure-fire way to make tons of money without using NX

2. Default

To be honest, I think Nexon has pirates in the "we'll get to it later" list and don't plan on removing them until they truly have nothing better to do. Pirates don't even have alternative armor yet. There's no variety in a pirate's look unless they have NX. All the current pirate armors are more str oriented. What about slinger armor? Some slingers would rather the extra dex than str that they may not need.

I mean, it doesn't bother me too much since I'm low str, so don't mind having a little str boost. But a majority of slingers I see just resort to using scrolled sauna robes, since those are far easier to come by than a dex-scrolled pirate armor.

Nexon doesn't even care about pirates enough to rake in cash from them. Pirates have like 4 weapon covers in the cash shop. You'd think that they'd put some time into adding extra animations of the existing cash items so pirates can use them as well, but no. Too much work for them, apparently. Not worth it for them.

/* Water gun cash cover is such an obvious item too. */

3. Default

would fixing that make them more money? i doubt it so they won't be fixing it.

4. Default

I hope that the boxes will drop Timeless and Reverseitems

5. Default

Umm, why are they bad at Zak and HT?

[YOUTUBE]EqKhQL7JeC8[/YOUTUBE]

Pap Constant KB

[YOUTUBE]lhse44mj1zY[/YOUTUBE]

HT

[YOUTUBE]YSlHniPNeC4[/YOUTUBE]

Zakum

[YOUTUBE]tu2UrZptT0Y[/YOUTUBE]

Godly Zakum.

And Aran's basically help to solve the HP washing problem in PB.

6. Default

He meant Cygnus Knights, not Aran.

Notice how he said 'Cygnus Knights'?

7. Default

The game's up but now it's lagging really badly. I signed out and now I can't sign in again because it thinks I'm still signed in. ARGH.

8. Default

i get an error code 38 when i click on scania. AW YEAH.

edit: I KNEW THEM FINISHING EARLY WAS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE