Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Now that I'm all raged out I wonder what "version up content" means.

bad engrish or something awesome?

2. Default

I'm not complaining about this last patch, increased CPQ2 exp, free owls and teleport rocks, 65%/15% scrolls, cheaper potions and more quest exp were good.

I look forward to this halloween PQ.

Plus, after having recieved maker, I'm quite satisfied for some time (i made lots of money from it)

3. Default

new part in the haunted house that will obviously take cs to enter.

4. Default

Halloween Events - Have to see this one to judge what it is. Could be interesting though.

Version Up Content - What? Is this suppose to say that Maplestory has just went through a LEVEL UP? Don't forget your INT equips Nexon, Maplestory could use some HP washing by now...

Gachapon Box Event - Silver/Gold Boxes? Sure, as long as they are not announced to their entire server to annoying the wits out of you. Saves time and could even be the only way that some people can hope to go around the D/C hacking at HT for skillbooks.

Gachapon Update - Lol, why bother with this if Silver/Gold Boxes are around? Even if these update of items are permanent, they are drop at a rate that is too low to be bothered with.

Level Up Event - And what rewards? Mediocre ones like Maple Leafs? Oh well, at least there is expected to be 2x exp events.

Cash Shop Update - w/e.
    Last edited by Plasmablaster; 2009-10-20 at 07:15 PM.

5. Default

Hopefully with this patch I'll actually be able to play MS again. MS and DFO don't like each other apparently o.O

6. Default

Version Up Content could possibly be Blessing Of the Fairy split change... i'm pretty sure a bunch out there are looking forward to that. ...along with the new faction selection for character creation.

7. Default

Whats wrong with boxes I love them. The only bad part is I dont like the part were they kill some really rare items like palettes. But for ST and DK im fine with that. Also Gacha boxes made me rich well just gave me a chaos scroll now im like 2b thx to that one chaos scroll. And from what Ive noticed gold boxes are quite a good profit but im to weak to kill high lvl monsters lol.

8. Default

I hope so. We're practically behind almost all the other versions with Cygnus Knights, since those versions have the new blessing system.

9. God of Terrorism Straight Male
    IGN: Bomber123
    Server: StranInSCA
    Level: 202
    Job: Terrorist
    Guild: Noctivagant
    Alliance: I dont remember
    Farm: ExpiredMobs
    usa

MW30 will b overkill..

10. Default

How? No one has killed Pink Bean, and quite frankly these 10 saved points I have need to go somewhere.

11. God of Terrorism Straight Male
    usa

Well somebody needs to sleep.

12. Default

Whats this?

13. Perma-Banned

IGN: I quit MS
    Server: but don't
    Level: see
    Job: why people
    Guild: exaggerate about
    Alliance: it...

Wait what is it you people don't like about G-boxes again?
    -The Cheaper items
    -The fact that NORMAL people can get good equips
    -The fact the FM becaomes a Buyers Paradise when it's in effect and a Sellers dream when it's over
    -The fact that HT holders get a swift kick in the nuts from the cheap skill books
    - The possibilty of Never before seen items (MW-30)

i mean it only sucks if you were selling G-boxe items from the last event a few days before the next event started and your prices are screwed up... but besides FM1 mega merchants and HT holders I don't really see this as a bad thing to have them.... ah well I'm sure there's some part of this three sides (yes 3) coin i haven't seen...

Here's hoping the Level up event is a series of 2x events and not just a some BS level up contest

14. God of Terrorism Straight Male
    usa

Because only the people with nx/max meso will get these likely overpriced pieces of pomegranate.
    On top of that, some of us are already 200, 4th job AP resets are big nx burners.

Edit:
    Spoiler
    Last edited by Bomber; 2009-10-20 at 08:01 PM.

15. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

1) If i remember correctly, they were 500m in SEA, which is more than affordable for someone who can actually use it.
    2) Level 200 characters only boss. Why would they want a personal buff when someone on their run can give it to them.

16. Default

No one is saying you have to get it. Assuming you are level 135, you probably can't get MW30 yet anyway.

17. Default

blah....

Nexon is trying to confuse us

18. God of Terrorism Straight Male
    usa

1. I can't afford 500m, and never has as many other people.
    2. Considering gms, idk about that...

19. God of Terrorism Straight Male
    usa

Well then there's no point other than selling isn't there?