3. Sassy Stranger Male
    IGN: SlayerZach
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: YES
    Job: Paladin
    Guild: Phoenix
    Farm: SlayerZach
    canada

Wondering if there will be MW30 from Boxes, lol. Knowing Nexon, I'll bet there will be.

*laughs like that guy in my sig*

4. Default

I second this. Even if there's a slim chance, they could always screw up shyt.

5. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Krakia?

I will s'hit myself if there's MW 30 in those boxes.

6. Default

Yeah, waiting 2 months in between patches isn't worth whining about, especially when they released literally nothing new/good during the last one. And now we have to wait even longer, probably because Nexon decided at the last minute to add the Gach boxes for more money.

GUYS, GUYS, STOP WHINING ABOUT NEXON TAKING MONEY FROM LITTLE KIDS BECAUSE IT'S A GOOD THING. DON'T YOU SEE?? GETTING THE SAME DUMB EVENT THAT EVERY DUMB CHILD WILL POUR THEIR ALLOWANCE INTO FOR A CHANCE TO GET WORTHLESS pomegranate EVERY MONTH... THESE ARE THE GOOD THINGS. WHY DO YOU FEEL THE NEED TO WHINE ABOUT SUCH AMAZING GREAT THINGS?

No one is whining about the "good" things. As a matter of fact, the only person I see whining here is me and that's just because I'm petty and cranky from having to wait.

7. Default

Don't strain yourself now... O_o

This sounds like a boring patch. Other than the Haunted House expansion, doesn't it seem a bit dry? Or is it just me?

8. Default

L>Blessing Update so my Outlaw can get a godly lv14 Blessing

And if Gen30 does come from it at a decent rate, I might buy a few keys/boxes, hope for gen30, and save them for my Priest lol

9. Default

Okay, you go and recruit a team of programmers, and go create a new section of the Maple World.

Go. Let's see what you can do.

10. Default

If I had as much money as Nexon has I guarantee you I could put together a team of competent developers that would get pomegranate done.

11. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: HA!
    Server: HA!!
    Level: I'm
    Job: plagiarizing
    Guild: overused
    Alliance: internet memes!!1!

Fixed.

12. Default

oh boy another lame cash shop patch. so exciting.

13. Sassy Stranger Male
    IGN: SlayerZach
    Level: YES
    Job: Paladin
    Guild: Phoenix
    Farm: SlayerZach
    canada

Charm of the Undead Weapon cover? Haha, would have been best as a face accessory or hat, durrhurr.

14. Default

Or a throwing star.

Oh wait.

15. Default

I suppose you're right, in a way. Gach boxes have helped with deflation in the past (See: MW20), and may even continue to exemplify this throughout 0.77 (See: MW30). They also prove to be a huge help to Maplers in a financially tight spot, and bring in profit ten times greater than that of normal Gaching. However, their one drawback seems to outweigh those two beneficial factors; that drawback being the constant inflation and deflation of items that the majority of Maplers use. Common ATK gear shoots up, along with weapon scrolls and the weapons themselves. Sometimes, clean items that used to be worth hundreds of millions drop all the way down to 50m (See: Dragon Khanjars). Some people make big profit off of patches like these, but most of the time, the majority gets screwed over one way or another.

It may be the same old whining that we've been flinging at Nexon ever since the release of these Gach boxes, but even one year after their first appearance, there aren't too many reasons not to whine.

16. Default

More like the map of Jewish people.

17. Default

The past few Box events, however, have always rotated between "major" items. One run, there was Blue Metus pooping out like crazy. The next, there was Dragon Khanjars.

Some items however are always in there, White Scrolls for example, but with again, a low drop rate.

---

Oh by the way, didn't you guys peach about Reverse Items going into Gachapon? No one in Mardia appeared to have received one, no notice, nothing in shop, NOTHING.

I would personally hold the complaints til we see what exactly drops from the boxes, and other fine details...

18. ☆ ♥ ツ Straight Female
    IGN: QuIt!!!
    Level: 184
    Job: ♥Bishop
    Guild: QUIT!
    Alliance: quit quit QUIT
    Michigan

They only peach about content patches. As is new areas in the game or new jobs.

Anyways. I thought that charm of the undead or whatever was a face accessory. Weird as a weapon.