Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

1. Default

alt+0321 8D

ç

I forgot to mention...I took 4 years of French in high school, so I haven't had much use of it in the past 3 years. :/ Forgetting so much of it. I also have no French accent whatsoever. I can't do that thing with r's.

I speak Vietnamese at home and with older relatives. I can read and write it fairly well, but I read kinda slowly.

2. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

I can understand and speak fluent (but not write/read) Cantonese, understand a sense of Mandarin, can speak/read/write fluent French (if I refresh myself).

*English is already an obvious language.

3. Default

Fluently? Spanish and Latin. I know Ancient Greek as well, but I wouldn't say that I was fluent in it.

*Edit* I dabble in Korean.

4. Default

Dutch and English are fluent (I'm Dutch and English seems logical), and some of French and German because I "had" to take those at school for 3 years (2 for German), although I nearly forgot most of it, although I have some friends who still have those languages so every now and then I remember a bit or two.

5. Default

I used to be good at French but that was a few years ago. I would need to brush up on it to be good again.

6. Default

oh yeah me too, 4 years of latin, now i forgot most of them but i can still manage to pull of a conversation
    ps: lol @ khôi and other viet

7. | (◕ ‿◕)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) Straight Male
    IGN: You
    Server: get
    Level: me
    Job: so confused.
    Guild: Follow the
    Alliance: Pretty Lights!
    argentina

I can speak Portuguese, French, Spanish and English fluently. I can read and understand Italian and Latin. Ancient Greek... kinda. I'm not fluent at all, nor can I understand it without a dictionary.

Oh, BASIC Japanese and... well, that's it. lol

8. Default

I can read Spanish very well; but I'm not that great at speaking fluently.
    I can speak very basic Japanese and French.

9. ☆ ♥ ツ Straight Female
    IGN: QuIt!!!
    Level: 184
    Job: ♥Bishop
    Guild: QUIT!
    Alliance: quit quit QUIT
    Michigan

I am learning Spanish right now and have been taking courses on American Sign Language for the past year or so. I wish I would of taken more languages back in highschool. I'm afraid I won't be able to pick them up so easily right now.

10. Sassy Stranger Male
    IGN: SlayerZach
    Level: YES
    Job: Paladin
    Guild: Phoenix
    Farm: SlayerZach
    canada

French is actually my first language. I've learned English at 7 years old if I'm not mistaken.. I can speak/write in both languages well, but not PERFECTLY. Matter of fact, I get a bit confused if I hear a french word that I never use or.. barely use. My english is much better, mainly because I use it daily.

11. Default

English, Spanish, and Hungarian. Some Romianian and I pretend to know German.

12. Default

Spanish, Tagalog...that's pretty much it. If I see words in other languages I can often make out the general meaning, but I can only speak those two fluently (Spanish not so much, but Tagalog, very)

13. Default

My Russian is good, but I don't know any of the swears. I am missing out :(

14. Default

I know Spanish from classes and I can follow Tagalog because my mom and her friends speak it all the time. Though sometimes I will try to study it to grasp it better.

(Sure is Filipino in here)

15. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: Leonage
    Server: Scania
    Level: 128
    Job: Arch Mage
    Guild: LouisVuitton
    Alliance: .

I can somewhat speak TWI, it's a Ghanaian language spoken by the Ashanti Tribe. I can also speak french and a little bit of spanish! <3 And with my recent views of Naruto I understand some Japanese! muahahahaha I am multi-languagle. (Is that even a word?)

16. Default

It's multi-lingual. Anyway, I understand Arabic and I'm trying to learn Korean.