Thread: [Notice] Haunted House II Preview

1. フレイムチョコボ Straight Male
    IGN: FlameChocobo II
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Hero
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: KoopaEmpire

Smells like another disappointment in patch.

2. Default

Well, looks like a pq that will probably dissapear after the next patch. Not really interested :/

3. Default

Let me rephrase that.

Recover the old ones, so that I can do both storylines. The old, and then the new. :p

4. Default

I dropped my Omni key one all my characters cause in one of the interviews they said we could drop it >=(

More Haunted Mansion stuff huh? Could be fun if there's a new perma equip that we could get (medal, face mask, etc.)

Wonder if this is gonna be NX only too o_o

5. Default

Pretty sure this will be pay to enter 'cause Nexon is awful. Oh and it won't add anything.

6. Default

I just have to say paying to get a good storyline is worth it in my opinion.

7. Default

I love October, and Halloween. Something about the leaves changing, and the colder air. :3

Makes me so warm inside. >_<;

8. Default

It cost virtually nothing to get in, it's not like you had to buy some useless item it was Halloween clothes that lots would have bought anyway. I am normally against that sort of thing but I enjoyed the event. There is the MTS now anyway so it wouldn't be hard to get in.

9. Default

There sure is a lot of pessimism around here.

I'm glad that they are going to do another Haunted House event, the first event two years ago was one of only a few times that I've fully enjoyed a MapleStory quest-line without worrying about what reward I was going to get in return.

I agree.

10. Default

Actually they overwhelmed with pure numbers from what I recall of the history.

Sort of like an army of level 50s killing off Manon and Griffey during boss summoning events.

11. Default

Me too.

12. Neon Atom Gay Male
    IGN: Sylvananna
    Server: El Nido
    Level: 210
    Job: Mercedes
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Alliance: Muse
    Farm: Farm
    canada

Woo i still have my Omni Key from 07. I hope it plays into the previous story arc.

13. Default

FFFFFFFUU I tossed my omni key about 2 patches ago.

14. Default

*hopes for masks*
    if this is all thats in this patch or if theres nothing good in this patch i will officially move to some other version.
    well.... i kind of did but i'll loose all hope in gms... ;.;
    JMS, KMS, or SEA?

15. Default

I'm sorry.

16. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: Leonage
    Server: Scania
    Level: 128
    Job: Arch Mage
    Guild: LouisVuitton
    Alliance: .

Same here and I like the way the theme colors stay the same during the slide to Thanksgiving. Except in halloween it's darker and in Thanksgiving it's brighter.

17. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Weaker in power, stronger in numbers.

Possibly enhanced by the dr's machinery...

120+ training revamp in krakia PLEASE.

18. Default

If they can come up with a genuinely interesting event/quest line that isn't NX-only, I'll welcome it much more than I would a random World Tour import like Neo Tokyo or Malaysia.

19. Default

what if maple story had story line quests!
    Kinda like kart rider's quests map thinggys...