Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: [MSEA] [0.81] Aran/Neo Tokyo

1. Default

Population's not dropping.

2. Default

oh rly?
    whut happened to the "world is full" thing?
    i dont even get to see something about the world being over populated this year (maybe a few times but on 2006-2008 all holidays had aquila/bootes being full)

3. Default

Oh over populated <_<.
    Expanded server maybe lolol

4. | (◕ ‿◕)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) Straight Male
    IGN: You
    Server: get
    Level: me
    Job: so confused.
    Guild: Follow the
    Alliance: Pretty Lights!
    argentina

Damn, at this rate MSEA will end up creating content themselves and porting them to other versions >__________>.

5. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Wow.

Just wow.

6. Default

*runs out of new content* so uhhh... what do we do now? o_o

I guess they could always add random world tours too right?

And crappy cash events...

7. GLADIGATORS
    usa

They would naturally resort to exclusive content.

8. Default

Guess I know what I'm going to be doing in November on MSEA.

9. Default

I'm a Collector
    I'm still waiting to see "maple Shoes" XD

10. ☮♫♥ Gay Male
    IGN: FrozNlite
    Level: 200
    Job: F/P ArchMage
    Guild: Brazzers
    Alliance: Heroes
    New_York

RAGE

Let's add insult to injury and update MSEA with all this, while GMS simply got CS items, in-game events, and OMG NARUTO! packages in their last patch.

F4.

However, I love/hate Neo Tokyo. Some of that above rage is channeled at the mobs and bosses who are ALL FIRE RESISTANT AND POISON F'UCKING IMMUNE.

If you don't like the Big Bang animation STEER CLEAR OF F/Ps opening day of Neo Tokyo.

Spoiler

11. Default

Do they even have any more content left to add other than those new PQs in KMST?

12. Default

They have yet to add Aran. A lot of the data for Aran is here, but some of it still is not.

13. Default

Once they get Aran, Maple SEA will have all the desireable content available thats's out there except for CWK andd it's PQ. (I don't count events and PQ's as desirable content).

14. Default

Hm no Aran eh..
    Oh well there's Neo Tokyo :l
    Once Aran is out, market's gonna be in chaos.

Edit: I mean MORE chaos.

15. GLADIGATORS
    usa

I can't see why that matters since you have fire demon. ._.

Iruvatas aren't poison immune either, and they're the best mage spot in neo tokyo so far.

16. Default

Not to call you out as a bitch, but since you're directing it toward me, I'll go ahead with it. I NEVER said 'Neo Tokyo' was a mistranslation. I always used Mirai Toukyou because I hated the word 'Neo.' Is there something WRONG with my preference of words? I never, EVER called someone out for using Neo Tokyo, but people have called me out for using Mirai Toukyou. If you want to be a bitch about it, please, go rant in the closet.

I, for one, am 1000% against the destruction of languages, since I view them as an art. When I see stuff this horribly translated, I tend to rage.

I didn't go out of my way to learn Japanese, thanks. I've been learning it LONG before I even started playing MapleStory. If you want to be closed minded and call everyone a weeaboo like this, then in the NICEST WAY POSSIBLE, the only thing I can say is, "suck it and die in a pit of fire."
    Last edited by ShiKage; 2009-10-05 at 01:14 PM.

17. Default

The patch is so big they need to patch before the patch.

I can't imagine global ever doing that.

I also can't believe how laid back SEA players are about the shocking and appalling translations. Who cares if it makes sense? What good is a language if it is nonsensical and no one can understand it.