Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

More like they finally got it right.

3. Default

wtp @ MSEA's translations...

Speargrave? Flairgrave? wtp is that? It's supposed to be Sphere Glaive and Flare Glaive...

Also, Future Toukyou weapons do not level at all... When you make them, they start out at MAX level... If MSEA changed it, I'll be pissed.

wtp@ IRUVATA'S BEING CHANGED TO ERUWATERS, PROTOTYPE LORDS BEING CHANGED TO PROTOROADS, AFTERLORDS BEING CHANGED TO AFTERROADS, OVER LORDS CHANGED TO OVERLOADS, AUFHEBEN TO AUF HAVEN, ETC!?

dfglziudrhgladijhglsiughlzjrglsiurglaieurhgloIUWEH LAEIURHLZJHGLZDKJFHG;iHJRG;LSUHFGLZKJXGLH

>_> MSEA fails...

This thread has made me 1000000000% full of RAGE!

4. Default

Everyone knows MSEA is absolutely terrible at translating. By far the worst. They make GMS look GOOD at it.

Your rage is completely justified, though. I agree. It makes me cry every time, but I try getting used to it...

Frickin' Auf Haven....

5. Default

I really can't agree with you more. MSEA's translations made me "lolwut?".

6. Default

Calm down there son. You should have known bad translations are very common.

And why would you be mad about MSEA changing the weapons, it's not like you play MSEA so it doesn't effect you at all.

7. Default

So, then if JMS released better CWK content or something, GMS players shouldn't get mad, because we have better versions of your own content? That's not very good logic...

If they're getting better versions of our own content, we have the right to get pissed.

8. Default

At least they are understandable. =x

Compare the translations with their other games such as Audition. lolfailtothemax

EDIT: What is with the Dejected Green Mushrooms and stuff?
    Last edited by Saint; 2009-10-05 at 01:44 AM.

9. Default

I thought the issue here was these SEA translation sucked. JMS still has the best names so be happy
    Last edited by byakugan; 2009-10-05 at 01:53 AM.

10. Default

anyone else get a laugh out of the literal "Black Crow" there?

11. Default

Meh, was slightly expected.

In all honesty, SEA keeps churning out patch after patch with big content, and I may sound insane saying this, but it's getting old. Sometimes there's a reason to stop and just do a patch or two of silly events for everyone and such with no big content, because if you keep spitting out big content patch after patch, it starts to get old. It becomes expected and it just isn't exciting anymore. Half the fun in some of this stuff is the anticipation.

Waiting both sucks and is awesome. I can't wait until we get Aran in GMS, but I certainly wouldn't want them added until at least November/December--a lot of people, including me, are still playing and taking in the Cygnus story and classes.

So, I'm sorta glad the latest GMS patch was just filler stuff. But, that's just me.

Anyways, congrats on SEA for Aran (data?) and Neo Tokyo, oh and another congrats for making me laugh my ass off at the awful translations.

12. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

How the hell did they get grave out of glaive?

mSEA has Engrish translators. Wheeeee! I can't believe the Lord -> Road mistranslation. It's like 4th job all over again! Night Lords, or Night Roads (LOL)?

13. Default

I thought you were just mad because they're changing something about Mirai Toukyou. Not that they're getting something better so never mind.

14. Default

lol I'm rubbing my eyes

I just wish they take a one or two months break from releasing huge contents and fix the translations and bugs instead.
    Last edited by Saint; 2009-10-05 at 01:51 AM.

15. Default

that'd be boring. As long the SEA players understand, we're cool.

16. Default

Oh, i just noticed, is there no script for items, Fiel?
    Last edited by Tikey; 2009-10-05 at 02:06 AM.

17. Default

I really have to agree.
    '' Nice aran description''. WTP at all those @.@ mistakes.

About the tokyo descriptions. I actually think its okay.

18. Default

I have to say that sounds a little spoiled.

19. Default

i know, rite ? but im still jealous of cwk though.