Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: [MSEA] [0.81] Aran/Neo Tokyo

1. Default

You're just saying and mixing two things that doesn't have anything.
    Well,we use it as it is in our MS,we can do it,if you can't understand the difference,as we do,then you shouldn't say anything.
    Neither ever we said JMS is superior,don't mix up things and run from the topic's main discussion.
    We use it just because even japanese players who speak english use those names,it's like,we don't have to use your names,we can refer to Captains,Vipers,Valkyries,instead of referring to those other names,those names are changed,and based on the original ones,same as KMS.
    Then,those are original,because they're exactly like KMS did,who created pirates actually.
    If you can't understand the original ones,and only know the names created by GMS,then you're the wrong one here.
    Sincerely,being jealous to MSEA?
    A Laggy,low populated,terrible grammar mistakes and reallybad english,and server that got hacked more than 5 times by chinese hackers,those giant patches are just to mask MSEA's real situation.
    You want to reach lv 160,170,get hacked and lose all of your equips,and then have to rebuild your characters with their 10x exp cards?
    I would prefer to quit MS if i had the choice to move to there or leave.

2. Default

Why has a simple discussion about translations been aggravated to the bashing of a version? Why bash MSEA? It's not as if we had bashed GMS and JMS in the first place.

You know why it's laggy? It's because you don't live in SG/MY, where the servers are hosted at. When I played JMS, it lagged like crap as well.

Low populated? Where do you even get that from? And like what Uncouthist mentioned, MSEA's target audience is much smaller than GMS's. Just look at the physical land size of SG + MY compared to NA.

And MSEA had indeed face major hacking crisis before, but definitely not for more than 5 times. Besides, that is already a thing of the past. It's not as if we are the only version that got hacked before. IIRC, GMS also had a major hacking experience involving some of the big guilds being destroyed and such with all their members getting expelled. And that went on for like, 2 to 3 months?

Oh, and for grammar mistakes and really bad English, that's because English is not our first language, and you can blame the education system for it.

3. Default

Quoted for truth. Time to drop this guys. It's their version, their language, their translations. If GMS gets this pomegranate copied/pasted, I'm going break some walls.

You can call me bragging, I don't mind; but even my 3rd language (French) or even 4th (Russian) doesn't suck as much as the paragraphs I read about Explorers/Cygnus/Aran written in English, the most popular language in the whole wide world (www ).
    Oh, English is my 2nd language, started learning at 11 years old, just FYI.
    Last edited by Kalovale; 2009-10-08 at 11:55 AM.

4. Default

We've only said that for the past 4 pages and then someone else comes in and gets it started again.

5. Default

No, no, I predict they won't copy-paste this from MSEA, like they didn't with Cygnus Knights, luckily.

6. Default

-puts right hand on the Holy Bible-
    I quit.

------------------------------------------------

So anyone know about the question asked a few pages back? I think he asked about the Makered weapons stat:
    - Does it vary [-5; +5]?
    - What are all the ingredients required?
    - Where to obtain them? and
    - How rare are they relatively?

7. Default

I posted this already, it answers some of your questions.

http://www.southperry.net/forums/sho...&postcount=170
    http://www.southperry.net/forums/sho...&postcount=200

8. Default

I've told people time and time again to not bash MSEA, but people do not listen. Looks like there's going to be a new infraction type if this keeps up.

9. Default

Really???? I always thought English was our first language O.o???? But we tend to mix languages, hence...

LOL 5 times and laggy lololololol some people can be so weird, I didn't know that, but I'm not doing to continue on correcting these typical statements, it's so boring having to type the same thing to people like 10 times because they don't understand the situaution.( and this fool didn't read my previous post at all i guess) AMIRIGHT?
    Last edited by Uncouthist; 2009-10-08 at 04:36 PM.

10. Default

Spoiler

I heard that Core Blaze is ridiculously godly exp, even at really high levels (lolerich). Can someone confirm that?

11. Default

If this was in reference to my questions, the only thing you've answered from the last page was that from what you know it's always 105. Those questions that were quoted were not mine.

The two posts you link to only show that it is a makered item, it's forged with 2 drops, something that looks like a dragon carabella and 3500 ginka. Also, that the hardest to get was the Ginka, but tells me nothing of how to get the other items or verifies what the items are besides the Ginka. ShiKage posted on a previous page that it takes 1000 more Ginka to "upgrade" the "stone" which I assume is the second item.

-How do we learn the recipe?
    -Is that a Dragon Carabella used in the forging?
    -How do we get the two other items?
    -Are either of the first two items tradeable? Are Ginka (silver coins) tradeable?

If anyone can answer my questions instead of continuing the in this thread, I would be very appreciative. Thanks.

12. Default

It wasn't, I was replying to someone else.

And I can only answer this question, yes.

13. Default

That was the best I could represent your questions without having to dig up your post from that pit of hell. We need ShiKage here, or try PMing him.

I'm under the impression though (perhaps because I favor this case) that these forging materials are untradeable.

14. Default

Thanks! :)

@Kalovale

:P Thanks, I assume that they're untradeable as well, except maybe the Gingka (I kind of hope they are as I want to make a few to 30... but think it'd take forever as a Hero with a full time schedule and very limited play time T_T), but I figured if someone knew for sure, it couldn't hurt to ask. I was hoping ShiKage would see and reply, but I don't really want to go out of the way to bother him with a PM.

15. かっか! Straight Male
    IGN: HARUKASAN!
    Server: 765Pro
    Level: 999
    Job: Puchi
    Guild: Puchimas!
    Alliance: iDOLM@STER
    canada

The Ginka and Nanoplates are tradeable. The rocks are tradeable as long as they're not activated.

16. Default

Items needed :
    1 Nano Plant
    1 Rock
    1 Dragon Weapon
    3000 coins

The Nano Plant, Rock and Dragon Weapon used varies by each weapon and color.

The items cannot be forged with Diamonds, Crystals, or Stimulators of any kind. Each forged weapon starts out at MAX level.

17. Default

Thank you

18. Default

it is already in ASF

Spoiler

http://forums.asiasoftsea.net/showpo...&postcount=217