Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: [MSEA] [0.81] Aran/Neo Tokyo

1. Default

It's cool. I didn't think I could've missed a misleading reference like that either. Now enjoy your patch when it's done, an epic one it is.

@Takebacker: I think he admited to being carried away. You know things get sensitive, don't you?

2. Default

You see, we've already talked about that already. And since we were all bored and s'hit we went off on language.

3. Default

If the on topic discussion is done, then we should simply close the thread and go discuss something else.

4. Default

The post from where you quoted that said "once they add CWK and its PQ they will run out of desirable content". As for the PQ's as not desirable content I was really refering to the Ship in the sea mist PQ, the monster Nihal PQ and suchs.

5. Default

You know what? Like Takebacker, I don't pineappling give a f'uck MapleSEA getting "tons" of content (they didn't anyway, because they just got Neo Tokyo and some Aran data). At least, like Cygnus Knights, we'll get it translated WELL. Believe it or not, but, being a quester, that's what matters the most to me. At least the quests will make sense and I will enjoy doing them.

6. Default

Do the translations matter at all especially if its well known that MapleSEA's translations do not affect GMS's translations? There's really no reason to get angry at the translations unless you're using SEA and have to read it, and it's obvious those players don't care. That can only lead me to believe that there's some other reason why people are getting angry at the translations.

It's been well known for a long time that SEA's translations are bad, and yet people still beat the dead horse to talk about how bad they are time after time after time. It doesn't make sense to me. At least it's in english and readable - much better than Korean.

7. Default

This happens to any thread with MSEA in the title. There seems to be a lot of pointless rivalry, boasting, jealousy between GMS and SEA players.

8. Default

Fiel, I noticed you didn't post anything about items (use, setup, etc. etc.). It's something I've been waiting for this whole time. xD

9. Default

Fiel could you extract etc items and cards even if they are ;d?

10. God of Terrorism Straight Male
    IGN: Bomber123
    Server: StranInSCA
    Level: 202
    Job: Terrorist
    Guild: Noctivagant
    Alliance: I dont remember
    Farm: ExpiredMobs
    usa

Total BS.
    They guy fking 3/5/7m+ equips that are nearly as good as timeless/reverse...Aran, all of neo Tokyo which is still blowing my mind...I'm getting aggravated of how their patches have become so good while we get boring pomegranatety patches..the only reason I give a pineapple is cuz I like content ex: map content..and UI and crap that really contributes as permanent and fun...this has not been the case at all >__<
    Last edited by Bomber; 2009-10-06 at 02:51 PM.

11. Default

The translations don't affect other maples,but GMS ones are way close to MSEA ones.
    It would be amazing to find some Protorods,a Vergamot and a NIBERGEN who has the ability to summon A,V,B,Y Marvericks,fight the Auf Harven at Roppongi,after talking to Ashrai,which was an ENGLISH NAME(Ashley),and after getting to neo tokyo after killing the GOBLIN at Kaede?And ocasionally fight some Eruwaters to do Captain Maricas quest?!
    Sincerely,those are terrible,i would kill myself if those were the original names.
    They're just copy and pasting lots of contents to attract the attention of their players,which makes they look at MSEA to the best version,playing for 3 or 4 months on their amazingly high leveled characters proudly made with 10x exp cards and then,they get hacked by chinese hackers? No thanks,i stick with my character.

12. Default

Those weapons might be as hard, or even harder to make than Reverse weapons just to let you know.

13. Default

The weapons are good,enough to let your training easier.
    But your attack will fall out,be aware.
    Their potential is way lower than reverse or even timeless,even made though maker,they can't receive jewels or stimulators,neither they do level up.
    They're a bit easier than reverse to make,the only hard part is 1500 old currency,but the nano plants are easy as hell to get,same goes to the stone.

14. Default

Well, actually... The weapons aren't that easy to make. You need 4000 silver coins total. 3000 to make the weapon and 1000 to upgrade the stone. I've gone up to the fourth area of Future Toukyou and I only have around 975 silver coins. :X

15. Default

In kaede,somehow,with parties,they're able to make weapons a lot,you can see a couple in FM stores,you're a Viper,and you're in Keyaki,there aren't many parties there,and as a viper,you can't kill without using a DAM HIGH AMOUNT OF MERU into potions at the best map for farming them,marvericks.
    They're freezable,and,since mages are unaffected by darkness,and as they rarely cast seal,they can just start spamming it until they get what they want.
    When i did the quest at my IL,i got a couple of them with a party,everything with a party that can kill them fast,nothing else is a problem.
    But,getting 4000 of them is pretty easier than getting 45 stones,i can surely say that.
    Last edited by aslemn; 2009-10-06 at 03:25 PM.

16. Default

It has been admitted I think 3 times by NX joe and once by Hime 85% of nexon's profit goes solely into advertising. Trust me they aren't rakin in some god awful amount of money with 25$ prepaid cards. You are pulling this to an extreme.

17. God of Terrorism Straight Male
    usa

Cash7

Yes but the point of having those good items in the beginning version was to make them extremely hard, with high mesos, but seriously..3m? Now that just crazy, MSEA is screwing around their content and it's a bit aggravating.

18. Default

Those are prices from JMS just so you know.

19. God of Terrorism Straight Male
    usa

Wha? I thought they were 300m 0.0
    -scratches head-
    Ehhh, I just hope we get neo Tokyo or some crap soon..and what's this haunted house II?

20. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

SEA isn't screwing around with anything. They're putting it in exactly the way it is in JMS. Looks like SEA got the new (not ridiculous) prices of the weapons.