Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default The International Audience

Many of our users are from outside of English-speaking countries with most of them being from Mexico, Netherlands, and Israel. For this reason, I have decided to add new language packs for vBulletin. The following language packs have been added --> Español, Nederlands, and Hebrew.

Granted, these language packs are not perfect and there are a few kinks in them. I will try to work these out over the coming weeks. If you'd like to submit a translation, just let me know where the translation needs to go and the phrase and I can put it in.

This forum is still an English forum. The addition of these language packs does not change that. Please speak in English.

How to change your language:
    1. Click on User CP
    2. Under "Settings & Options" click on "Edit Options"
    3. Scroll down to the bottom of the page. Change "English (US)" to the language of your choice.
    4. Click "Save".

2. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

O_o I suppose this is a good addition?

3. Default

Aww, how nice! This will certainly make those here who are from other countries feel a little more at-ease when browsing the forums :)

~Lyssa

4. Default

Supporting diversity.
    Awesome.
    Can we have a 1337 language pack too?

5. Default

representing the dominican republic here.

gracias fiel.

6. Default

Dominican Republic here, too.

7. Default

I was wondering why my buttons were in a language that wasn't English for a while there. I figured it was some silly joke like the whole pineapple thing. I guess the forum default had shifted when these were installed and English wasn't set as the default right away.

8. Default

Thank you, Fiel.

Since some users (like me - not a lot of them, tho) are from Italy, mind adding italian?

9. Default

1% of the total forum population is the benchmark. Go above this amount, and I'd be happy to do it.

10. Neutron
    IGN: Darklai
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 12x
    Job: I/L Kweh <3
    Guild: FinalFantasy
    Alliance: Chemmis

Dang, didn't know there that that much concentration of international people. Really thoughtful thing to do though. :P It makes people feel more welcome and a little more secure about what they're doing.
    I ca say this because I'm a native English speaker, but I live in Mexico. I can handle Spanish just fine and all, but since English's my native lenguage, it makes things easier for me and makes me feel a little more comfortable. :P

11. Default

I second that or at least force people to type out their words >:D.

Anyway, great addition, it will come in handy when I need to practice Spanish xD.

12. Default

Spanish for the win! (Even though I'm in the Netherlands..). I'm going to test the spanish one to see how it works.

A few Translations for Fiel, but I'm sure he can knows spanish himself, I'll list them anyway..

user related stuff

forum related
    Last edited by Roxas; 2008-08-02 at 02:07 PM.

13. Default

Many of the buttons are part of the skin itself, so I can't translate everything. I'll put your translations in though.

Also, the board names and descriptions are hard-coded. Can't translate those.

14. ☆ ♥ ツ Straight Female
    IGN: QuIt!!!
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 184
    Job: ♥Bishop
    Guild: QUIT!
    Alliance: quit quit QUIT
    Michigan

Wow that's pretty cool. I'm in the process of learning Hebrew and Spanish. I just may have to change things up a bit =)

15. Default

Ah, didn't know that. I'll still put some if. If I come across some that aren't any of those I'll tell you.

I read your post too late and updated my other one ;x. I'll leave them there in case you want anything with them.
    Last edited by Roxas; 2008-08-02 at 03:25 PM. Reason: minor typos.

16. Default

http://www.southperry.net/forums/sho...09&postcount=9

17. Default

On the default language the report description is in Spanish.

Spoiler

18. Default

I just tried out Hebrew just to test it, looks blurry and all.

Very nice addition Fiel!

19. Default

Spadow, that's fixed now.