Job: All of them
    Guild: Faith
    Alliance: Solace
    Farm: Travel
    canada

Sweet! This is an awesome addition!

3. Default

Just fixed some minor errors here.
    Last edited by Roxas; 2008-08-03 at 02:06 AM.

4. Default

"Reportar Mensajes" is to report them, not to remove.

"Todos" is not a word in Spanish. It's already talking about all, everything, so why make it plural?

The other two are right, I misspelled "Reciente" and the other can go either way. Thanks for the corrections.

5. Default

Actually Todos does exist. In my 4 years of spanish school, when my teacher reffered to our class she'd be like "Todos vosotros" so I assumed it does. In spanish there's a plural and singular for almost anything, even for the word Everything. It is grammatically incorrect to say Todo when you reffer to a plural object. Eg : Todos los pueblos is correct, Todo los pueblos, isn't.

6. Default

actually used in the right context todos is correct.

todos somos amigos.
    todos tus mensajes son spam.
    todos los cocos estan maduros.

todo means all in general, but todos means all when it is a finite number.

edit: dam u roku you ninjaed my post. </3

7. Default

Haha, yes :P!
    But yeah, Todo and Todos are the only case in which this particular grammatical rule applies.

Ah, I was blind and didn't see it said Unnaprove at Reporbar. Sorry :P

Edit : You did misspell unapprove tho, It's reprobar, according to Rae.es, I just saw it myself too.
    Last edited by Roxas; 2008-08-03 at 03:04 AM.

8. Default

All of the submitted corrections have been utilized.

9. Default

Honestly, I was surprised when I searched "todos" in the dictionary, it told me it didn't exist and it made sense. There's no problem with it, though. They both are correct, like XBish said.

I do make a lot of spelling errors, because there's no spellcheck for Spanish. : P

Pero bueno pues, chida compillas. Ahi se wachan.

10. Default

I tried out some stuff with that dictionary; It doesn't give you plural forms, like entering Dioses which mean gods said the word didn't exist. It's the dictionary, mainly because most of them don't put plural forms into the word database.

"Pero bueno pues, chida compillas. Ahi se wachan.
    And what does that last sentence mean? I've never heard that in my whole life.
    Last edited by Roxas; 2008-08-03 at 07:51 AM.

11. Default

I'm dutch but I'm definatly keeping it english. Thanks though, mista Fiel.

12. Default

It's slang. Chida is like cool, compillas is short for compañero, and wachan is watch; used it like see ya later.

By the way, good job implementing this language thing. I don't use it much, because I prefer English. But it'll definitely benefit many people out there. : P

13. Default

if you need any help with spanish spelling and slangs, i'd be more than happy to help. just let me know how...

14. Default

What does Bericht mean? Because when I put my mouse over a post in the "Topic Review" it says Bericht [Post #]. I suppose it means post? You might want to fix that considering I'm in the "English" mode...

15. Default

Yes, Bericht in dutch means posts(literally message). Several translation mixups/bugs can be found throughout the forum, I've yet to find more than 2. Including this one.

Question for Fiel/any other Admin : What's the difference between English (US) and predetermined? Seeing as they're both there, I thought there must be some difference.

16. Default

Thanks it was fixed =].

17. Default

There's no difference. Predetermined just means the default that this forum uses, and English just means well.... English.