Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [In Progress] New Package Sales!

1. ~Thrust Into It~ Straight Male
    IGN: Sn1perel1te
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 152
    Job: Old School BM
    Guild: EbonSol
    Alliance: In One
    California

Anyone else notice the Narutard package is also the cheapest....Yea, lotta honkies gonna be buying that

2. Default

since i can wear the naruto hat in msea, im guessing its wearable for both genders.

Spoiler

heys its cuter on girls than guys ;X

3. Default

It's so amazing that you didn't see that I was joking? I can care less really about those stuff coming out. Then again, you don't really know me, so whatever.

Now, that Jr. Reaper package... now THAT's something to look forward to lol.

4. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

I lol at the names. Fire Shadow Package...ha ha ha ha.

5. Default

1. Can you just buy the arm, and does it take on any weapon?
    2. OMFG PB IN CS. LOOK AT ALL THE WASTED NX TO GET A PERM ONE IN GMS.

6. ☮♫♥ Gay Male
    IGN: FrozNlite
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 200
    Job: F/P ArchMage
    Guild: Brazzers
    Alliance: Heroes
    New_York

You didn't think that was the case? Based on past trends I would have hoped people would recognize that fact. When something "big and cool" comes out in a "super-special event," it just means it will usually be available en-masse a few months later (EG. Under the Maple Tree... chair from the November Maple Crystal event, available with no effort in May during the Anniversary patch).

It's legit, though, that people used so much NX, considering the pet is permanent now. But yea, to those still failing to get PB and don't mind paying 3k every three months for one, WAIT. IT WILL EVENTUALLY COME.

Lulz at people who have spent over 300k+ NX trying to get the permanent one; 300k NX buys you the pet itself (10k NX) plus 24 years of Water of Lifes. GG FRIENDS.

7. Default

I might buy the Ed package cause the mechanical arm looks like a knuckle and i like FMA.
    I'll laugh if nexon get sued for this...

8. Default

Grr...

Hopefully the arm is also available unpackaged. I really don't want to spend that much, considering when I start playing again, I'll be alternating between an Outlaw and a DW... Not to mention that it just breaks 10k nx. >.>

9. Default

If I were Nexon, I would have priced that narutard outfit package for like 15k+ Nx...

10. Default

Hi, I'm Naruto UzumaTTEBAYO

11. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: BuffDaSnail
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 15x
    Job: DrK!
    Guild: Irresistible
    Alliance: IrreForce
    California

Oh gawd @ Naruto-themed package.........

Spoiler

12. Default

I like FMA. :[
    No hating pls. ._.

13. Default

Have a really bad feeling about this... as if my star-throwing class is not hated enough already, now adding in this people will probably hate the class even more. Time to QQ, hahaha.

Of course, the other course stuff is fine, just that one package that will spell doom for the game. Still, I would only consider getting one of these anime-themed CS items if it was a Hollow Mask...

14. Default

Funny how I get extreme hatred from the most hated class being a Nightwalker.

On-topic: If I can somehow borrow Cyanne's mts skills, I might get myself Ed's suit.

15. Default

I'm really happy for this, for it will enable for nexon to gain a lot of money in a non-gamebreaking way o/. Other than that, I don't care much if there is 2147483647 narutos in-game.