Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: [Forum] Blockhead Invasion

1. Default

I lol'd.

2. Default

More then usual the full general maplestory section was filled with LOCKED block party threads around 10:00 last night.

3. Default

Why does everyone think it's gonna be their main site? i think it just gonna be another site from them with a facebook/twitter theme...

4. Default

Maybe you didn't read the "goodbye party to NEXON.net" thingy.

5. Default

Reminds me of Cartoon Network. Specifically Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends.

Way2BOriginal.

6. Default

Probably. NOW i can cry

7. Cash1

Aside the promoting of cyber stalking and a user base scarier than the naruto block of an anime convention, im looking forward to this.

8. Default

how genious, now hackers wont even need to go to myspace to check your birthdate and crack ur accounts... hooray!

9. Default

I'm personally looking forward to this...

http://www.gameindustry.com/ih/item.asp?id=2526

3 games that haven't been released yet. One of them is called Dragon Nest... I don't really care about the name or the concept of Blockheads if it will release Kart Rider sooner... although it could be released as late as Dec. 2010 if they even plan to release the game:)

10. ~Thrust Into It~ Straight Male
    IGN: Sn1perel1te
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 152
    Job: Old School BM
    Guild: EbonSol
    Alliance: In One
    California

Sad to say, but i dont think KR is coming. I havnt heard them mention it in a long time.

Edit: although thinking about it, we have Mabinogi, Audition, Maple, DFO, and Combat Arms currently. Confirmed games are Mabinogi: Heroes, and Dragon Nest. So there is still 1 game that we dont know the name of to confirm its release.
    Last edited by Sn1perJohnE; 2009-10-06 at 03:07 AM.