Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [Forum] Blockhead Invasion

1. Default

Set a redirection entry from nexon.net to blockparty's IP in C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\hosts.

2. Default

...WHAT did I just read.

3. Default

... seriously? THat's the worse name ever.

4. Default

I know, I know.

I think NEXON will soon have to change back to their old website because of people's bad feedback on their new, let's call it, idea.

Even though they won't probably do it, after all that work.

Yeah. NEXON = Facebook/Twitter now. Plus, stupid and childish Blockhead Characters. Yey.

They should actually focus on more important things, like Tespia, instead.

5. Default

ARGH WHY WOULD THEY MAKE A NEW MORE APPEALING WEBSITE

Why do you all care so much? The current website is garbage. Navigating it is a hassle, it's completely broken and it's UGLY.

I am looking forward to this provided they don't just use this as a mainpage and redirect us to the current website.

6. Default

Fix'd

7. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: HA!
    Server: HA!!
    Level: I'm
    Job: plagiarizing
    Guild: overused
    Alliance: internet memes!!1!

They weren't Krakia slimes? This is srs business?! ASDFFSDGHfds

8. Default

A downgrade from what exactly? Our current poorly designed ASP site? Sorry, it couldn't possibly be worse than what we already have.

9. Default

EXACTlY!

10. Default

The name's silly, but I don't see what all the fuss is.

They're basically cashing in on the 'personal online blog' things like Twitter, Myspace, Facebook, etc. And it is a smart move. It may look kiddish, but the players--kids and teens--will love it just for that: being able to blog what they want, show off their 'hot' pictures, update their info.

It's gonna be weird at first, and I may not like the name too much either (but we'll all get used to it after awhile, y'know), but I can guarantee that majority of Maplers are gonna just eat it all up.

11. Default

I dont hate the concept, I hate the name.

12. Default

I, for one, am glad I no longer play Maple.
    To Fiel: please don't change the name of southperry.net, I like lurking here still