Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Bowmistress
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: KoopaEmpire
    Nebraska

Basic2 KoopaForce!

KoopaForce

"Heroes of Darkland" - Artwork by Caterina.

WE'RE RECRUITING COMPLETELY LEGIT MEMBERS! Read below if you would like to join!

Welcome, Koopas!

KoopaForce is a guild filled with proud, friendly, legit and intelligent players. We accept everyone and anyone, as long as they have one thing and one thing only; common sense.

We're also Nintendo fans, as the name suggests but you don't have to be a fan of Nintendo or gaming in general to be a part of this guild.

KoopaForce has been around since September 2006 (5 years running!) and is currently level 3. We are also part of a wonderful alliance with Fondle, Digitalis, TimeLegends and KoopaClan, which is our own second branch of the guild where we stuff alts if there are too many in the main guild.

The hierarchy is as follows...

Master - Bowser
    Jr. Master - Magikoopa
    Beginner and 1st Job - Koopa
    2nd Job - HammerBro
    3rd and 4th Job - Koopatrol

The Master title is shared between two people; djTMcR, who is the original creator of the guild, and myself.

Some things you might wonder about;

Do we do Zakum runs? Definitely. Not scheduled but they can be done at any time. We even help members get free helmets.
    Scarlion/Targa? If we have enough members, of course.
    HT runs? It's possible... but we've never tried.

And remember; Levels don't matter. Intelligence and a good sense of humor does.

The guild/alliance is also very strictly anti-KSer/hacker/glitch abuser. We have made it very clear that we do not tolerate duping, Glitch LHC training (glitch abuse comes with a warning; however, hacking or hack-association is an insta-kick) or any hacking/glitching that is used to benefit anyone. When it comes to buying duped equipment (27 att VSS and the like), there's no expulsion for it but it is looked down upon, so respect isn't exactly something you'd get for it.

So if you're looking for a friendly guild with mostly literate and smart people, a guild who's about the people and not the power, you've come to the right place!

If you're looking to join, either post in this thread, PM either me or iamflip (another SPer here) or look for MariettaRC in-game.

If by chance you would like to join any of the other guilds in the alliance, let me know and I'll arrange that for you, as I happen to be close friends of the leaders of all of and a Jr. Master of two of the alliance guilds. :)
    Last edited by MariettaRC; 2012-09-02 at 08:59 AM. Reason: We've started recruiting again! Also updated some info.

2. Default

Hai fellow Windian guild. I've never heard of you but I have now.

Good luck finding Maplers with 'common sense'.

3. I AM NOW "Mute"
    IGN: Stephen
    Server: U.S.A.
    Level: 21
    Job: None
    Guild: No where
    Alliance: Unemployment
    ireland

-i toss my hat into the frey-
    sure, might give me further incentive to play the char more, instead of tedious hunting on my bello char.

4. Default

Update to this thread since it's been a while. :B

Just to let people know that KF is still alive and we're still accepting people a bit. We are under a new alliance though, but with some of the best of our old members (me included) and new blood with our new alliance. And don't worry, just because we're under a new one, the rules to get in are still the same. We're all still around to promote friendiness.

If you want in, you can contact MariettaRC or me on my various characters in Windia. :)

5. Default

I would like to vouch against this guild. Fine members, but some of the administration are just jerks. I was kicked one day on all my chars for now reason and ignored. Then i find out later that I was kicked because the leader "just didnt like me"

Doesnt ever GPQ. Dont waste your time here.

6. Default

Actually the reason you were kicked was really being unfriendly and annoying to several members of the guild. And this was something from a long time ago, so even if that might have been the case with administration, things change.

No offense, but again we want to promote friendliness.

7. Default

I was extremely friendly, trying to help out the members whenever possible. The only thing that i did that wasnt trying to support other members of the guild was asking when we could GPQ. This is hardly disruptive or unfriendly behavior.

8. Default

How's KF doing lately? Haven't been on since the second division was made I think. Karen should really update the alliance info and such. F3

9. Neon Atom
    IGN: GatlingGaga
    Server: Demethos
    Level: 6X
    Job: Mechanic
    Guild: None
    Alliance: None
    usa

I remember being in this guild. :] Very friendly. <3

10. Mercury
    IGN: 0Chuey0
    Level: 207
    Job: Hero

Not to cause aforementioned disruptive behavior, but guilds aren't all about the silly GPQ. Also, what I find even funnier is that we did a GPQ yesterday. Got an Ergoth card.

For anyone interested, I love KF. But the main point of this post was to respond to the haters. There's also too many emotes in this post.

11. Spirit of the Arrow Bi Female
    IGN: MariettaRC
    Nebraska

Whoa, where did all this come from all of a sudden?

We have a great reputation. Nightclaw, I wasn't around when you got kicked but I heard of various complaints about you, so I'd say you got kicked with good reason. :/

Anyway, edited the first post, we are indeed under a new alliance. And the activity is going great right now, but it wouldn't hurt to expand a bit more. :3 Also, we reached 100k GP last weekend!

Thanks for the compliment, Davidkun! I'm curious as to who you were in the guild now, haha.

12. Neon Atom
    IGN: GatlingGaga
    Server: Demethos
    Level: 6X
    Job: Mechanic
    Guild: None
    Alliance: None
    usa

I was invited by SpionKop, I was xPopura... well name changed to Atsumei. I quit at level 81 Hermit. :P

13. Spirit of the Arrow Bi Female
    Nebraska

Reopening this to say that we're accepting members again.

14. Default

YES COUNT ME IN i'm a HUGE nintendo fan and i need a new guild! Add me please :3
    IGN: DeadPaiadin. Back to Lv 77 White Knight. I would join on my main but im already in a Dutch guild D:
    (i'm more active on my WK though)

15. Default

Sweet just so you know i'm online right now and will be for a while.
    ;D

16. Spirit of the Arrow Bi Female
    Nebraska

All right, awesome, let me know when. :D

17. Spirit of the Arrow Bi Female
    Nebraska

If you do, I won't be the only SE mule BM in the alliance anymore.