Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Keeping my fingers crossed that GMS will get a decent stats hat which is NOT UGLY, and that anyone above lv.70 can get. @_@

2. Default

I'd take a +13 to stats helm if it wasn't ugly.

3. Default

I wonder how this hat will compare to the Zhelm in all ways. Don't know, but if it's the way it seems, it would replace Zhelm. Also the icon looks like an obvious place holder.

4. Default

So that's why they terminated the world tour... To steal and reuse its monsters.
    Adding Singapore would make that PQ odd. I wonder if GMS will do something similar or just ignore the oddity of having them outside of their ghostship in the boat quay town.

5. Default

I see Southperry. That wrecked Ghost Ship map seems pretty awesome - I wonder if it's because kMS likes our Ghost Ship, and made it into a PQ 'cause they don't want have World Tour.

6. Default

Cool, a potion lock curse.

7. Default

And then we get to see Nexon implementing this on bosses doing 15k damage! Yay!

8. Default

The curse would be interesting seen with kill-in-two-hits but dodgeable attacks, so you get one free screwup per cooldown of the curse. Ground attacks, duckable attacks, slow area warning attacks, projectiles, attacks that you can avoid just by stepping out of range really quick, all of those work. And throw in crazy skull to make it even more lol.

9. Default

Throw in Zombify too!

10. Default

No, there are two other curses too.

11. Neon Atom
    IGN: Reflexx
    Server: KMS
    Level: 122
    Job: Corsair
    Guild: EllinForest
    Alliance: Foreigners

i only see 4th jobbers in that ss maybe a priest, but it cna be a bishop. Does this mean KMS will finally get high level content?

12. www.thatwasmykil.com
    IGN: ThatWasMyKil
    Server: Bera
    Level: 203
    Job: Battle Bishop
    Guild: Inspired
    Alliance: Virtus
    australia

Holy pomegranate is that an trans shield?!?! long time coming that is...

13. Default

Yay. Someone else who noticed that.

LF>Sprites of the Curses.

14. Default

Not really... In KMS, when they test PQs, they remove lvl requeriment. I'm not sure, but I think I saw KMST video/pics of 4th jobbers testing Herb Town PQ.

Edit: Oh well, but seeing the monster's HP, we can definitely consider it as high lvl content. Maybe 90+
    Last edited by Rigumaro; 2009-09-23 at 07:14 AM.

15. Default

Looks nice. Lol @ their lack of creativity for copying the Singapore mobs.. but this PQ and the hat indeed looks nice.. what's the level limit?

Also, what are the other curses?

16. Default

Trans shields have been out in jMS for around 4-5 months now, but the image for the jMS version is different.

17. Default

still wondering where you friken enter e.e
    is it like dojo?

18. Default

the map starting on Southperry map, will it be talk to the NPC (which head you to victoria island) and point you to another town which is the PQ located? Just imagine for beginner level to be there?

19. Default

I hope everyone can do the PQ and the awesome hat is obtainable for everyone.

20. Default

thank you maze find

whats at the beginning?
    NOTE: this is not the real bgm
    the real bgm is the haunted house... more world tour steal T.T
    EDIT: wtp?
    tried every thing and it still shows two of them...
    heres the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDr8SgT0WHo
    Last edited by shroum; 2009-09-23 at 09:15 AM.