Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [Update] Gachapon Update

1. Default

Everything looks like nothing I've seen before, and I pay a lot of attention to the graphics.

The yellow crystals at the bottom are what caught my attention the most. The swords are like nothing I've seen before and the faces... wait!

Kinda looks like these guys, but then again, it could be some random face design.

2. Default

i remembered the sword thigny from playing hide-n-seek in orbis...i think

3. Default

Oooh Isaac you dont know?

I thought it was one of those wink wink coments where you know but want to see if anyone else does too. lol

Those swords have an Ariant feel to them...

4. Default

No I don't recognize them at all, I mean I mentioned that I didn't recognize them because they might be from something we don't have (the yellow crystals are what made me go "hey, what?" mostly, but also the sword handles.), but I neither have access to my usual wealth of information nor have I been playing much as of late so it could just be something that's in game but uncommon and I haven't seen it because I haven't been on.

I mean It's not the first time they've used odd things in these ads that were from places we didn't have (everyone remember the Showa backgrounds in the ads right after we got NLC? and how long was it before we got Showa?). Might not be anything but it was worth point out.

5. Default

looks like Perion to me ^O^

6. Mercury
    IGN: Setsuna007
    Server: Broa
    Level: 13x
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: KingdomHeroes
    Alliance: 4 guilds

^^ wowzers.. nice lol..

But I'm sort of pissed off about the weapons being in gacha. I bust my ass for a while getting all of the crystals and the powders that i need to get for all of my lvl 118 equips & now looking for PoTs and this shiet had to happen..honestly

7. Default

lol...I never go in there. That's my excuse.

8. Default

No one goes in there.

9. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: BuffDaSnail
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 15x
    Job: DrK!
    Guild: Irresistible
    Alliance: IrreForce
    California

Did Nexon have to push it...........to the extreme just to get more $

I see benefits and downsides to it

Maker'd Reverse weapons

Gacha'd Reverse weapon

IMO, I prefer the Maker option since you can take pride in making something that can last forever.

10. Default

I think Nexon acknowledges the fact that reverse items should be rare from gachapon, and seeing how there are 4 pieces of almost worthless armors for each class and 1 weapon per subclass, only like 10% of these or less being at least 4 att above average to actually be competitive with makered versions, I'm not anticipating anything more than brief artificial time piece deflation for like the first few days.

11. Default

This may bring time piece deflation, which I do want.

12. Default

pillar looks somewhat like a recolor for masteria
    hint for masteria update i suppose!
    next patch better include masteria updates AND the updates we didnt get this time!!!!!
    nexon failssssssssssssssssss

edit: nvm
    but nexon fails
    Last edited by Saar331; 2009-09-23 at 08:37 AM.

13. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

NO U! Go farm em yourself! Leave non-AMs/non-Bishops only source of reliable income alone.

14. Default

I wonder if all the reverse stuff is in there too. Since they only mentioned the weapons before. I'm surprised it's for a limited time also. But everything Nexon does these days seems to come with a time limit.

I did a drop trade in there once because no one ever goes in there lol. It's kind of funny all the background images you take for granted.