Thread: Uh.......what?

1. xDae

Default Uh.......what?

I tried making a new character in Broa and got this message:

Anyone else seen this?

2. Default

That happened to me, when I logged off like an hour ago. I just clicked "End Game" and went to watch TV.

3. Won't Be Coming Back

IGN: Helioh
    Server: Mardia
    Level: OMO
    Job: Hunter
    Alliance: '_-

I think they do that every time they want to d/c everyone at the login screen and make them download the new gameguard update. It's funny how both options do the same thing.

Edit: It just happened to me, and I wasn't making a new character or anything, just logged out and got the message.

4. Default

Wow, that sucks. I never thought they would stop character creations but I guess this is a way to get more people in the emptier servers. I'll try to create a new character once I get the motivation to log on >_>.

5. Default

That message shows up when there's a new Game Guard update you don't have, so just restart Maple.

6. Default

For some reason, this reminds me of Magus' siggy, lol.

And its been around for ages. Scania people got it randomly back in the day, lols.

7. Default

Really, its for a Game Guard update? Its very misleading when it says you can't make a character in the server >_>. They should just say update your Game Guard.

8. Default

It's for gameguard to update, close maple.

9. Lead Ball Male
    IGN: EastTimor
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 201
    Job: All of them
    Guild: Faith
    Alliance: Solace
    Farm: Travel
    canada

I got that when i logged out of scania also.

10. Default

For some reason the error message in GMS and MSEA are two numbers off from what they should be. The error message next 2 away from that one in the data is about Gameguard.

This is what it should say:

11. Default

So basically they were planning on adding that notice, but failed to realize that the messages were two off. O.o

If I were Nexon, I would plan on changing that misleading announcement to the one that I've planned on displaying.

12. Default

Ya, logged out of bello to go to windia and I got that message. I pressed restart then I downloaded some gameguard update.

13. Default

We need this again. ._.
    Scania is over crowded, is it not? I don't play there, but I'm sure the people would like some breathing room. <_<
    Bera and Broa don't exist, but I imagine they'd be crowded too, if they did.