Server: U.S.A.
    Level: 21
    Job: None
    Guild: No where
    Alliance: Unemployment
    ireland

reverse?
    REVERSE?!
    dude, nexon nitwits, TIMELESS > REVERSE, DERP! if youre going to make an item gachable, MAKE IT THE pineappleING TIMELESS WEAPONS

and by more items able to be MTS'd, does that FINALLY mean claws, bows, and PA's, amongst other things?
    Last edited by TøbiasBlack; 2009-09-22 at 04:47 PM.

2. Default

People spend a load on gach to get one. Later they release the Timeless and those same people spend a load of money all over again.

3. Default

Yes, put more money in the hands of the people who throw hundreds of bucks into Gachapon a week, and the people who rip those people off. Forget killing Pink Bean, who needs that?

4. I AM NOW "Mute"
    IGN: Stephen
    Server: U.S.A.
    Level: 21
    Job: None
    Guild: No where
    Alliance: Unemployment
    ireland

1) they would be rare. more rare than the ele wands/staves.
    2) knowing nexon, they say that theyre out in gach, but not put them in.
    3) people spend loads of money in case 2 is true.

5. Default

DERPITY DURPDA DURP

REVERSE WEAPONS IN THE GACHAPON

I SENSE KIDS SPENDING ALL THEIR PARENTS' MONEY TO GET THOSE

Wait, I spent 400m to make my Reverse Black Beauty.

Which will HIGHLY deflate after this.

6. Mercury
    IGN: 0Chuey0
    Server: Windia
    Level: 207
    Job: Hero
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: KoopaEmpire

TBH, I like this patch. Why be like SEA and rush all the content? OMG NEO TOKYO HERE. ONE MONTH LATER LET'S GIVE YOU MAPLERS ULU CITY, MASTERIA UPDATE, AND TURKEY QUESTz. It's a small patch, and lets more content flow through in the long run. Sure, kinda boring, but hey, we don't need it all right now. Half of many people's time including mine is taken from school, no need for Aran, Masteria, and Malaysia ALL right now.

7. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

See, i would be this angry if i was retarded and spent money on every single time piece.

I hunted most of them. F3.

8. Default

Reverse weapons coming from Gacha will be perfectly ordinary, lacking any of the bonuses available using crystals via maker. There will still be a healthy market for above avg maker'd weapons, meaning there will still be a market for time pieces.

9. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

OH SHYT HOW COULD I HAVE FORGOTTEN THIS ONE DETAIL!!1111

./Tranquilizing Shot at IllegallySane

Yes indeed, Time Pieces won't get hit by deflation when you can still make better Reverse Weapons with Maker (god knows that +3 diamond, +5 stat crystals, and Stimulators makes a big difference). Time Pieces are safe for now.

10. Default

Permanent....Pink....Bean....Pet?!?!?!?!?!
    WANT.

ROBOT MOUNT. WANT.

11. ☮♫♥ Gay Male
    IGN: FrozNlite
    Server: Khaini
    Job: F/P ArchMage
    Guild: Brazzers
    Alliance: Heroes
    New_York

Yea, I thought the same thing about the Maker market, along with several prominent individuals.

Then they decided to release Cygnus with the patch too, and Maker got shoved into an interstellar crack of Versal.

I wouldn't be overly confident; lord knows what they're going to do to make things popular. Always remember, people are stupid. It only takes a day of frequent Reverse Weapon Gach smegas to create another influx of gachers. On top of that, the average 12x+ player who can now afford deflating Reverse Weapons will buy the cheaper, unmakered Gach versions because they're STUPID AND UNREASONABLE. GMSers can't really grasp a concept like Maker; if they did, it would be used a lot more than simply by the factional SP and SW populations.

12. Water Female
    IGN: KatCoroiion
    Server: Bera
    Level: 183
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: Risk
    Alliance: Bastion
    Farm: Bumblefsck
    Wisconsin

Am I the only one who didn't care much about the Reverse Weapons and raged when I saw that you can't just /buy/ the damn PB pet?
    ;_______;

13. Default

you and me both ;[

never thought i wud see a cashshop version of gach lolo ;[

14. Default

The pink bean makes this patch much more worthwhile for me, rest is meh. Unless I can see what new MTS stuff is added, that is also excellent.

15. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

But the damage whores need every single bit of weapon attack as possible so their e-peens don't deflate! Based on that alone, I say leave the stupid people with the Gacha-ed Reverse weapons. They will be disappointed when they see a person doing more damage than them, and cry at the money wasted buying a Gacha-ed Reverse weapon when the makered ones are obviously better. You can't replace godly items with pomegranate items that go by the same name.

16. Default

Cool, now all the lazy/weak f'aggots of MS can have Reverse weapons too! At least I earned mine while they still meant something. It really is becoming hard to find accomplishments to pride yourself in in this game. Tired of everything being set to easy mode (spend money/MTS).

Oh, and no content on top of that. Extra cool. On the plus side, now I'll easily be able to focus on all the other things I enjoy doing for another month.

17. Default

Just remember, your bow should be stronger when it was clean compared to the ones people get from gacha.

18. Won't Be Coming Back

IGN: Septher
    Server: vengeance
    Level: 172
    Job: ShAHHHdower

Dunno why everyone is whining about Reverse weapons coming from Gach; Makered Reverse weapons have the potential to have like an extra 8 ATK, and the above average weapons that come from Gach will be so expensive that you're better off just Makering your own weapon anyway.

And what's with all the bawwwing about the lack of content coming with this patch? BALROG BOSS? OH BOY! There isn't really much left that we need other than the updated Cygnus creation method.

THINK, Southperry!

19. Default

Yeah.. but it's not my fault I suck at leveling and training in this game ;-; And I just so happen to had won an event where I get NX, so might as well?