1. ☮♫♥ Gay Male
    IGN: FrozNlite
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 200
    Job: F/P ArchMage
    Guild: Brazzers
    Alliance: Heroes
    New_York

Aren't they not supposed to? KMS made that change when they removed World Tour, but wanted to keep the bosses somewhere. We haven't even gotten those World Tour maps yet, so how can we have a reason to have them outside of Dojo?

Oh, and BMM spawns outside of Dojo....o.O...

2. Default

The "new" spawns that nexon INCLUDED in the patch notes. BMM at the goblin house in KFT, centipede in herb town, snack bar in the dungeon.

3. Default

how much is a PB pet... and it says MIGHT. so like.. you might not get one? wtp? out of all the cs items thats like 1 in hundreds or some shiet right?

4. Default

Could you provide a power comparison to the real pink bean and real Horntail right and left heads? It doesn't need to be an exact number, something like, less than half the hp, something anyone over 100 could survive, the same as the regular form for the monsters...

5. Default

The damages they deal are all quite low, I'd estimate about 800 damage each attack/touch looking at the stats. On the attacks, the 1/1s have been dropped, but all the super KB and status effects are kept, including pink bean's seduce. For the skills, the horntail heads only seduce (just one person as usual), and pink bean only zombifies.

6. フレイムチョコボ Straight Male
    IGN: FlameChocobo II
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Hero
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: KoopaEmpire

This patch isn't good, because it's an event only Patch I think with some Cash Items and stuff. Why not World Tour Areas like Ulu City, Malaysia, Kaede Castle, or boss monsters like the Balrog one. I mean we're still behind on World Tour Areas.

7. Default

It's a little disappointing they aren't the real thing, but thank you for clarifying.

8. Default

That is awesome on its own.