1. Neon Atom
    IGN: Hellstinger
    Server: Broa
    Level: 250
    Job: F/P Archmage
    Guild: Kingliner/Onmyouji
    Farm: Melody
    canada

Kind of makes you wonder if it was made by the arsenic tainted popkorn ball. Then again, that's just what I'm getting from it. Too bad the DMCA didn't mean Disable Meaningless Corporate Actions.

2. Default

Nexon: Our crappy events have made people go back to private servers! Must say something to save face! Brain......not thinking......typing randomly..... *presses enter*.

3. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: Leonage
    Server: Scania
    Level: 128
    Job: Arch Mage
    Guild: LouisVuitton
    Alliance: .

Common guys, they're trying their best to keep you like money slaves.... I mean customers on their.... pineapple IT!

You ROCK Nexon!

4. Default

I lol'd.

Really hard.

NEXON, your incompetence makes me laugh. If this was an attempt to make people go back to the official servers, well..

You epically failed. Yeah, "epically".

NEXON, stop talking and act. First of all, make a Q&A thread in your forums so that people can ask questions about YOUR game there. NxProse did that, because he was a good worker. After he left, nobody else did it. GG.

Second.. I laughed at the "Fishing and Spirit Week events anyone?".

You know what, NEXON, you know what?

TESPIA AND MASTERIA UPDATES, ANYONE??

5. Default

Nexon: OMG NXPROSE IS WAY TOO COMPETENT!
    Nexon: WE MUST FIRE HIM!
    Nexon: AND THEN...WE CAN SAY THAT HE "LEFT"
    Nexon 2: YEAH! GREAT IDEA!
    Nexon: NxProse....you're fired.
    Nexon: "NxProse has decided to leave Nexon."
    NxProse: LOLWUT

6. I AM NOW "Mute"
    IGN: Stephen
    Server: U.S.A.
    Level: 21
    Job: None
    Guild: No where
    Alliance: Unemployment
    ireland

...ITT, people reacting to the obvious idiocy of nexon.

dont you just get tired of beating this dead horse? "lol, nexon is fail and run by fail, it fails more than fail, fail fail fail derpatyderpderp fail."

iuno about you guys, but i just cant anymore. even a body gets cold once its dead, and im no necro...

7. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: BuffDaSnail
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 15x
    Job: DrK!
    Guild: Irresistible
    Alliance: IrreForce
    California

I lol'd....

What's worse is their logic behind their reasoning. >_>

8. Default

Maybe....just maybe....Nexon will be competent enough to read one of these and realize "OMG WE FAIL AT DEMZ LIFEZ"

9. Default

This is the big news for me. Are we MSNA? Will there be a Outcast MS for non-North American GMS players, like EMS?

10. Default

lol. Hey guess what guys, maple fan forums are extremely dangerous too!

11. Default

Yea but why can't we just give the servers information that does not match info to nexon?

I mean your ps log in id and pass and email can VERY WELL be diff than the nexon official ID/Pass/pin

Plus, assuming you have been a good kid and installed a firewall there is not much people can do with an IP besides stalk/sue/subpoena

12. Default

Oh no! if only there were some sort of way to hide your IP! Like, I don't know, maybe another server that you could connect to, which would make you anonymous and allow you to interact through a proxy...

Too bad nothing like that exists, huh?

13. Default

How is this statement differ from Nexon's operation I wonder? Been looking in the mirror much?

Ticking a box saying all your info belongs to us. We have every rights to scan your comp is supposed to be better?

As if Nexon hasnt done this already... You go to any where nowaday on the Internet, they track your IP. Hypocrites use this functionality while hitting the alarm bell about it.

I guess GameGuard or HackShield is a tiny bit better than these viruses.

I think Nexon meant "you stand to lose everything once we shut that server down". As for events, well..... no comment.

Since when profit = integrity? And try to reassure your "best Maple Story experience" service to those whom has glitch-expired items.

14. Default

Reading Nexon's notice just makes we want to insert a few comments into their notice for lulz (commentary in bold):

Last edited by Plasmablaster; 2009-09-22 at 08:14 PM.