Page 164 of 214 FirstFirst ... 64114154162163164165166174 ... LastLast
Results 3,261 to 3,280 of 4279

1. Default Re: Godly Scrolled Items

This is the same bow as from before. This has also got to be one of the best things I've scrolled since quite a while... Also got to be thankful for both the anniversary and unleashed coin shop to be opened at the same time, and to be able to pretty much scroll a really strong weapon if you put in the effort. I've picked so many of the boxes in town and have spent around 200m mesos of leaves in trying to recover the failed slots (due to me being impatient). Well, it's getting there.

2. Default Re: Godly Scrolled Items

Hybird they said

Got full theif emp set for nothing as the Pirate set is required

3. Default Re: Godly Scrolled Items

so, this is my friends dagger.
    he wanted to show me what stats to expect on my weapon, when I reach 12 stars on it with MEE's. he used the exact same way of progression as I am going to.
    but seriously. holy pineappleing pomegranate.
    122% boss damage, 3% PDR ignore, 6% attack.
    and it has the best empress soul you can get.

4. Default Re: Godly Scrolled Items

I passed a 30% no boom 5 star AEE also.

Now to clean slate and scroll the rest. Already passed a Clean Slate and a 50% earlier.

@Imitazion That dagger is ridiculous.

5. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: Godly Scrolled Items

does that thing have almost 500 attack? imma have a stroke.

6. Default Re: Godly Scrolled Items

And people wanted all those goodies here.

7. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

>MEEs

Get that sh'it outta here

8. Default Re: Godly Scrolled Items

yup!

no way
    I'll be all up in this peach when my dagger is done

9. Default Re: Godly Scrolled Items

There are two versions of every whip blade that is part of a set... One for thieves, one for pirates.
    You sound like you blame someone other than yourself.

10. Default Re: Godly Scrolled Items

Thank you for clearing that up I guess its my bad then xD I bought a theif set without checking what set the wep required although I just assumed with xenon being hybird in all it would count either way.
    Spoiler

11. Default Re: Godly Scrolled Items

Wondering, what is this way of progression exactly? Also are MEEs really that common in KMS?

12. Default Re: Godly Scrolled Items

After the Hephaestus event (which (mostly?) only gave temporary ones, so those are long gone), I'm pretty sure they only come from like gacha box events or whatever.

13. Default Re: Godly Scrolled Items

many people stocked up on them. I don't know how or why, but they are even low in price. I got my hands on 15 in less than 30 minutes, but I know a lot of people..

14. Default Re: Godly Scrolled Items

Finished this Today, soo happy, thanks Andy for your help

15. Default Re: Godly Scrolled Items

landed 5/7 on the first one, epic potted + 3 lined stamped it, 2 star enhanced it, and then lost it in a drop trade because I DC'd.
    ATTEMPT #2:

~8 clean slates, 11 50%s, 2 lucky day scrolls, 1 5-star enhancement with prot scroll

16. Neon Atom
    IGN: Godtastik
    Server: Windia
    Level: 21x
    Job: Zero / CM
    Guild: Articulate
    Alliance: Notorious

Got a bad start scrolling this:

fail 7 pinnacles in a row and pass the last 1.
    32 prots left...
    Will resume scrolling later or tomorrow, not feeling lucky currently.

Edit: Will resume my fafnir next week, on the other hand, got lucky with this:

Only use 10 unleashed scrolls, and about 14 20% slates.
    Last edited by GreenPepper; 2013-07-13 at 04:59 AM.

17. Default Re: Godly Scrolled Items

Huzzah! 12 or 13 50%s and a buttload of Clean Slates.

18. Default Re: Godly Scrolled Items

I tried to take advantage of the Miracle Time by getting a clean and average Fafnir Zeliska for 1.9 bil today. I used up a good chunk of my Unleashed scrolls and Clean Slate 20% and 10% scrolls (the 20% scrolls were from the 8th Anniversary Shop, but considering how many I failed, I'm beginning to suspect that they were somehow mislabeled as working 20% of the time).

I stupidly chose to use a Golden Hammer 20% on my Zeliska after using up the slots, and it didn't work. But I just kept plugging away at it and I got a Clean Slate 10% to work, and after that an Unleashed 50% scroll worked.

Please ignore the "attack increase" in the "after cubing" picture - I had transferred my Zeliska to my Xenon, and the true attack increase for my Corsair is around 5500.

I'm going to try and farm a few more Clean Slates by picking up leaves from those boxes.

19. Default Re: Godly Scrolled Items

This thing was a headache to scroll because I kept crashing while scrolling.
    7/14 50%s, 26% 20% Slates, and a 10% Slate (which failed). Last slot alone took 4 scrolls.