Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default Cygnus Knights Teaser Site Events Winners

2. Default

Don't really like the emblems, but some of the knights turned out awesome. I'd take that TV.

3. Mercury
    IGN: 0Chuey0
    Server: Windia
    Level: 207
    Job: Hero
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: KoopaEmpire

CONGRATULATIONS MISS FAP.

In all seriousness, I like Noibela's emblem a lot. The drawings... not so much!

4. Default

Is it just me, or does the bottom left emblem have the pirates' color and the bowmens' color mixed up?

5. Default

.....Those suck.

The only /good/ one is the Blaze Wizard Grand Prize.

6. Default

This.

7. Default

My Emblem, my (purposely crappy) Cygnus Leader.

Disappointed at Nexon, but not because of my entries not winning anything, I could care less, but Lanique's Oz not being even mention, they don't know how to judge.

8. ~Thrust Into It~ Straight Male
    IGN: Sn1perel1te
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 152
    Job: Old School BM
    Guild: EbonSol
    Alliance: In One
    California

Hahahha, the bottom right of the cygnus symbol is a total ripoff of Final Fantasy

I mean wtp? stick all the weapons INTO shinsoo, thats a smart idea

9. Default

Thanks Loose I liked your emblem a lot. Lanique's Oz has a hint of Gillian Anderson, looks way better than what won.
    Last edited by Chameleonic; 2009-09-15 at 10:07 PM.

10. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

I actually enjoyed the 4 winners' stuff. The drawings suck balls though.

11. Default

Sethelah emblem, it has too much crap on it in a small space, no way that can be an emblem. What I do really like is the tiny orbs' things. Though it's kinda hard to see which represents what class.

KittyKittan emblem, I like idea, but it's really well made. Especially the flame.

Noibela emblem, too simple, don't like the background (stars sky). The colors are good, but the emblems for each class are weird, they ain't consistent. Mage, Wizard and Bowmen are the weapon, Pirate is a skull (thought it represented Night Walker, Poison Sling).

Brachs emblem, besides the bad quality (or trying to make bad quality look good), it also has too much stuff. And... THERE'S A DAMN GUN ON IT!!! My girlfriend says it looks like a menu cover for a restaurant.

12. Default

Oh wow, I just remembered that.
    ...I can't believe that didn't win.

13. I AM NOW "Mute"
    IGN: Stephen
    Server: U.S.A.
    Level: 21
    Job: None
    Guild: No where
    Alliance: Unemployment
    ireland

Maplestory, made for 12 year olds, by 12 year olds, with 12 year olds.

14. Default

If there's a reason why that didn't win, it looked like the artistry was not in the "spirit" of MapleStory style, plus the direction of the girl in its entirety is facing is straight at the viewers. I have not seen a picture that looked great where there was a lone subject was looking straight at the viewers; it's just not a good posture to use in general.

15. Default

Okay, that is a load of crap. It's so utterly ridiculous that that didn't win, let alone PLACE. How do they go about "judging" these?

I don't know the contest rules. Was it stated it had to be a certain style? Even if it isn't "Maplestoryish" enough, it's still leagues better (simply better) than the winners.
    Last edited by FelixTM; 2009-09-15 at 11:28 PM.

16. Default

This won.

Now, I'm 95% sure Nexon chooses winners at random.