Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default

I wondered about that too tbh. But as I said earlier, it's just criticism, not "why this didn't win".

I don't even know how the contest was decided or anything.

2. I AM NOW "Mute"
    IGN: Stephen
    Server: U.S.A.
    Level: 21
    Job: None
    Guild: No where
    Alliance: Unemployment
    ireland

given what kajiti said, i an understand why lanique was left out; she drew a lone character. this POS has the 5 knight classes with their representative skills displayed, and features shinsoo and a mushroom cap. all combined it had many MS-aspects to it.

though, loose, your emblem should have pineappleing won. no mother pineappleing doubt on that.

3. Default

If that's true, then why the Night Walker.

The only reason I understand why she was left out was because the winners were chosen at random.

4. I AM NOW "Mute"
    IGN: Stephen
    Server: U.S.A.
    Level: 21
    Job: None
    Guild: No where
    Alliance: Unemployment
    ireland

Nexon, they are run by 12 year olds. derp.

5. Default

It had to have been a random selection for the winners. Love Tianyin's style though.
    Last edited by Totorototoro-basiil; 2009-09-16 at 02:53 PM.

6. Default

What are you smoking? Tianyin's Nightwalker is gorgeous.

Honestly though, it really does seem that the winners were chosen at random.

7. Default

Yes... But the walker made by watermelonmu.... that is another matter.

8. Default

It's a great drawing, but it's hard to tell what's going on. Too cluttered.

9. Default

Nexon always pick terrible winners so no surprises there. Some are nice but the emblems don't look that good to me.

Oh well grats to the winners anyway crap or not they still went to the effort of doing it I guess. It's just a shame for the losers whose work is so much better.

10. Default

.. set the Maple Forum on Fire event? I should've won that with all my repeating threads about Tespia and other stuff!!