Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [In Progress] 2x EXP Weekends

1. Default

Omg how could you not want/like x2 exp events? They're so sexy! Free extra exp? Yes plz.

2. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

It isn't free.

3. Default

must it be stated? Lag.....lag.......LAG....KS.....KS......KS..... these events show just how crappy the bandwidth of the servers are.

Still.......gotta do 2x exp

4. Default

^ This, haha. Not to mention they show how much $%#& the players are in this game. For the Bishops: Go to popular maps like Lower Ascent, Mysterious Path 3, etc. and Genesis everything in sight during the event times for MASSSIVE LULZ!

5. Default

F'UCK OFF NEXON! YOU HAND OUT 2X EXP LIKE YOUR LIVES DEPEND ON IT. REMEMBER WHEN 2X WAS A RARITY? IT HAPPENED MAYBE TWICE A YEAR. NO! NOW EVERY GODDAMN MONTH HAS AT LEAST 2 EVENTS. FU'CK OFF! FFFFFFFFFFFFFFfFFFFFFFFFFF.

6. I AM NOW "Mute"
    IGN: Stephen
    Server: U.S.A.
    Level: 21
    Job: None
    Guild: No where
    Alliance: Unemployment
    ireland

wow, another 2x event that i will undoubtedly miss for one reason or another, time to not level my f/p to 60, my dk to 110/120, or my cleric to 40! =D

7. Default

Oh yeah. I forget the lower leveled places without mini dungeons and the massive lag. Lol. Oh well f3

I wish Nexon would seriously do something about that lag. It just get worse and worse. X_X

8. Default

Can only enjoy part of tomorrow's, but Sunday I can do the whole thing. Whee!

9. Default

It is 100% free, whether you use the server 2x or get a 2x card to convert it to 4x.

10. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Time is money brah.

11. Default

tinstaafl

12. Default

2x Is so often now 0,o I wouldn't be surprised if they say that from next month every saturday and sunday will be 2x 24 hours

13. Default

"we simply have to have 2x EXP weekends during which you can take it easy in Maple World."

LOL who ever "takes it easy" when there's free 2x? People got manic when there's 2x around...

14. Default

I wouldnt be surprised if they started doing 4x Exp events.

15. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I heard both kMS and jMS get free 2x weekends all day as a server feature. If you guys are complaining about free 2x now, I'd hate to see your reactions if they follow jMS/kMS.

16. Mercury
    IGN: Setsuna007
    Server: Broa
    Level: 13x
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: KingdomHeroes
    Alliance: 4 guilds

Sweet time to get to 127!

17. Default

Wooo. I can maybe catch an hour today. Maybe. Homecoming stuff today. Won't be able to catch it tomorrow hardly, either. Next week I think I can get both, though. :3

Gonna try and get my slinger to 70 soonish. @_@

18. Default

Yaaaay~

I might actually get to 4th job if I get 1 level per 2x event!

Massive grindan time mang.

19. Default

I hate 2x. KSers galore at himes . I give up training for today until 2x is over, no point. I'll just use this as an opportunity to harvest rep.