Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [In Progress] GM Event: Help Us Help Aramia

1. Default GM Event: Help Us Help Aramia

http://maplestory.nexon.net/WZ.ASPX?...ontentNo=005dJ

2. Default

I remember seeing in JMS or some version where they had similar events in which nerfed versions of those shown bosses dropped cakes and leaves and whatnot (I can find a video later I think). Are they nerfed bosses that are showing up, or real ones?

3. Default

lolFail Photoshop skillz.

4. Default

It's been happening for quite some time now during the patch. If you bring enough books to fill the book drive meter, it spawns those nerfed bosses. o.o

5. Default

But will this special event summon real monsters?

6. Sassy Stranger Male
    IGN: SlayerZach
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: YES
    Job: Paladin
    Guild: Phoenix
    Farm: SlayerZach
    canada

This and fail copypasta on the last picture made me lol.

7. Default

But specifically at 3-6 pm pst? Oh pineapple!

(me thinks this is separate event)

8. Default

It is a seperate event. It's technically the same but the GMs are going to force-spawn the bosses by feeding her books instead of the players bringing them as we have been,

9. Default

"These boss monsters are sure to drop items including Alphabet Pasta letters, and chances are, some of the more precious letters will be up for swift and easy grabs."

Yet again Nexon shows how little they know of the workings of the game and their quests... Who would be at an even like this for the chance of getting letters thats so friggin plentiful that it's not even funny? The 3 quests themselves gives crap too...

I'm amazed at the fact that I still get surprised by it, the infantile, demented posts aimed at a target group that does not even play.

10. ☮♫♥ Gay Male
    IGN: FrozNlite
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 200
    Job: F/P ArchMage
    Guild: Brazzers
    Alliance: Heroes
    New_York

True that F4.

I would love them forever if they summoned Emperor/Poison Toad as a foreshadowing to World Tour releases to come (PLEASE <3).

Or better yet, Aufheben. That would be f'ucking epic.

11. Default

WOT'S THIS?

I've never heard of such a thing.

This is like so many of Nexon's events...it could be really cool or really gay.

12. Default

Fixed.

I laughed REALLY hard in real life at the last picture.

Too hard.

I mean.. not only is it a total failure, but they also used a Blue Mushroom picture instead than the Blue MushMOM one.

They even removed it in the actual announcement.

And the banner at the top has an horrible quality. What did they use to save it, paint, maybe?

I'm still laughing.

13. Default

If they were trying to host this to distract us from the fact that they apparently suck at copy+paste, then I think they have done it extremely well.

14. Default

Indeed, just like NEXON.

15. Default

Anyone could've done better with something like BannedStory. <_<

16. Default

I am siding with the evil monsters in this event, just as how I have been throwing out Aramia's books and letting them rot in Time Temple.

17. Mercury
    IGN: 0Chuey0
    Server: Windia
    Level: 207
    Job: Hero
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: KoopaEmpire

Since they'll just stack up on hundreds of books and such, this summoning event might not fail. Gotta level up to 110 before this. D: