Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [In Progress] MapleStory Summer 09 Survey

1. Default

Alright change the wording, sentence timeline. Change the overall format as long as the same points are mentioned and theres a hidden correlation in the end.

Geez you need a lawyer to find that loophole huh Btw are you gizmobreaker? I have a friend on skype with an eerily close name to the one you have listed.

2. Default

did this yesterday. told them more in game prescence and better customer service.

3. Default

To them, "more in game presence" is spamming smegas all day long.

4. Default

In their defense if you look at their twitter they're banning hundreds upon hundreds of users, and people complain the GMs are nonexistent. Comments like this prove that the MapleStory community is unable to be happy, and just likes to complain. At least thats how I see it as coming across.

Nexon is doing a good job in many areas, theres a few things they could tune up, but honestly I cant recall a better point in Maple's lifespan as far as Nexon doing their jobs

5. ~Thrust Into It~ Straight Male
    IGN: Sn1perel1te
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 152
    Job: Old School BM
    Guild: EbonSol
    Alliance: In One
    California

I wrote on the ticketing system also, but more on a personal matter. A few weeks ago now, I got an email from some random person ive never met, and it contained both my Nexon ID and my password, and they were asking for the pin to the account (my BMs account no less). So, after i read it, I imediately jumped over to the maple page and changed my password, along with my existing pin, and to top it all off, I submitted a ticket about it, containing the persons email address that was trying to get my pin (which i replied to him saying he can go suck a plantain for all i cared). Lowinbehold, barely a week into the ticket being open (took about an hour just to submit it) i go back to check it, and they deleted it without giving me a response. On the survey, I told them i was unnerved by the fact that that happened.

6. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

It's not that. It's the fact that people aren't SEEING the results. (not everyone checks the front page all the time to see the monthly walls of banned IGNs) I know the perfect way to get everyone to quit b'itching. Wanna know? Doing what they did 2-2.5 years ago. Getting tons of hacker names, and doing game-wide blue message ban notices every week or so for a few weeks.