Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [In Progress] Seraphim Items: One Week Only

1. Default

They will probably change the picture, they've edited the picture the last few times.

2. Default

On MapleStory or not, the statement is still valid.

3. Default

Sure, but for 1 more dollar I can buy a WHOLE (!!!) Xbox Live arcade game (Battlefield 1943 was $12) that doesn't expire...

Maplestory is just the most expensive game in history... for those who actually buy NX clothes... that expire... :')

Life is short, Enjoy it. Spend your money wisely... :)

4. www.thatwasmykil.com
    IGN: ThatWasMyKil
    Server: Bera
    Level: 203
    Job: Battle Bishop
    Guild: Inspired
    Alliance: Virtus
    australia

stupid thing is the wings are not capes there just effects so you have to buy the invisble cape :(

5. Default

if life is short and you and I will die anyway, anything we spend money is kinda useless and not wise, since once we dead the item dont matter what will expire ^^ (unless you want bring your permanent xbox game with you in your coffin lol)
    -

anyone can check if need a full set to make the effect show up? cause i remember nexon changed one of their packages (venomoth or something) where you could get the wing effect without wear the full NX set. i want the wings lol

EDIT : LOL nvm, the wings can be bought separetly and 3k cheaper than the angel wings version, some ppl will rage xD
    Last edited by Hendrix; 2009-09-02 at 09:25 AM.

6. Default

When you die, you take nothing material to heaven/hell. Money is there to be wasted. If you put so many restrictions to your life, you will never truly enjoy it. Who cares if a top is 2000 Nexon Cash? A combo in McDonald's is more expensive and it expires(the food ends, the hunger is back again).

Live.

7. Default

-looks at your guy in your sig-

8. Default

I enjoy spending my money on these crappy little things that expire in 90 days, thank you very much.

I get more use out of them than I would Battlefield 1943, plus its not like im spending my last 10$ every time I buy stuff, I have a steady source of income, its not everyone's situation, but people do as they wish, as long as they dont regret it long term it wasnt a bad decision.

9. Default

They are just following KMS. They did the exact same thing.

10. Default

I want that overall. And that Captain's Hat they added today too.

11. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

Oh god dang it Devil. If someone doesn't regret spending that much NX on expiring items, let them be. If they are little nublets (newly started players) wearing that kind of NX though, I cry on the inside.

I would wonder how much lulz it would be if they ever decide to make these Seraphim items permanent.

12. Default

But in KMS the items don't expire

13. Electron
    IGN: Kuramisa
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 3x
    Job: Gunslinger
    Guild: Animus
    Alliance: DivineBoheme

I like everything but i would rather have them individually sold then in a package and its stupid because they are only out for a week so when they expire their gone

14. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

I just want to overall ffs.