IGN: 0Chuey0
    Server: Windia
    Level: 207
    Job: Hero
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: KoopaEmpire

Still, the concept seems cool... no?

2. Default

A fire whirl only makes it cooler, er... hotter!

3. Default

quote me where i said the word "solo" please O,0

4. Default

o.o I remember when I first saw that Boss along time ago, I thought it;d be a boss that Ranged chars wouldn't have enough HP to survive and Warriors wouldn;t have enough acc.

But now it seems really possible for Warriors/Mages =O. That EXP is AMAZING! Is it summoned? On every ch? Twice a day?

5. Default

An emo named Sasuke? Not unheard of.

Anyways, back to the topic:
    Is there anything in Kaede Castle worthwhile for training? From what I recall, Low-Tier Ninja/Genin are amazing EXP for Level 20's-early 30's; but is there anything else?

Well, good luck with a boss that dishes 12-13K damage.

6. Basic0

I want that Car mount.

7. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

Not using a straight MSEA conversion. I'm looking at the fact a single Vicious Hammer for us costs 4.6k NX. Since Vicious Hammmers in MSEA cost 12.5k NX and a Pendant Expansion costs 12.9k NX, I am merely basing that to believe our gMS version of the pendant expansion should at most cost around 5k NX for 30 days.

8. Default

MOUNTS!!!!!!! MOUNTSSSSSS!!!!!!! MOUNTSSSS!!!!!! finally i know what that strange thing on patch .63 login screen means, LOL is a MOUNT.

seems a huge patch, but wow so many NX items, theres a new town and all but idk most of new items are CS, kinda lame we may getting the same stuff too. hope nexon can work in new things besides CS related and give more attention to new towns.

9. Default

For the average hp-wash character, tonosama [or w/e the name is] is a mage/shadower boss.

10. Default

Its probably a direct convert from USD.

11. Default

If it were a direct convert from USD, then they would have two hammers for that price and this is not the case. MSEA effectively doubled the price of vicious hammers compared to GMS.

12. Default

Much better, we don't want people running around with stat items.. but that's useless anyway, MSEA is infested with hackers using the KoC Summon Demi, and none have been banned..

Also, as a sidenote, in MSEA HT 'dants cannot be VH'd.

Also, hi Fiel.

13. Default

The koc hack is so pathetic. At level 30 im sure regular training would pass that hack training by double the speed.

14. Cash6

and the number of players in msea is rapidly falling again. The the size of Malaysia + Singapore is half the size of Texas. So the increased price is kind of ok since only a few amount of players will be buying it. If there are alot of players, putting it at 8k is OK for asiasoft.

Im not buying though. The Samsung i8910 HD(OMNIA HD) is mine!!!

15. Default

Warriors can hit quite easy at 18x+. IF I recall you need 165 ACC at LV. 180, 190 ACC at LV.175, 225 ACC at LV.170 minimum. You probably thought a warrior couldn't hit it because there wasn't that many 18x warriors upon release date in jMS.

Its pretty much a high lv warrior/Shad/Mage/high acc viper boss (sorry FP's you get screwed on 2nd form though....) no doubt theres going to be crazy washers wanting to do this boss tho, so expect some ranged.

*Watches all ranged fanboys quit there chars to make heros* >_>
    Last edited by Skylit; 2009-09-02 at 11:36 AM.

16. Deluxe Refrigerator
    IGN: Akusaria
    Server: Windia
    Level: 15x
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: Nuclear
    Alliance: NuclearHonor
    usa

Okay, for those who were wondering what that tornado-like NPC was for, I asked around at their forum and got a link to this thread:

http://forums.asiasoftsea.net/showthread.php?t=677913

Apparently it's involved in a mount quest for Level 30-49. The mount is pretty much a crocodile.

The mount expires after 30 days. And completing the quest requires 3k A-Cash.

17. Default

They already did that in global due to the 100% 1h sword scrolls with 10% stats that we had in abundance for a while =x That kind of weapon imbalance really pushed damage in favour of heroes.

18. | (◕ ‿◕)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) Straight Male
    IGN: You
    Server: get
    Level: me
    Job: so confused.
    Guild: Follow the
    Alliance: Pretty Lights!
    argentina

I agree, we have more heroes than we should.

19. Helium Atom Male
    IGN: NoblestGas
    Server: GAZED
    Level: 251
    Job: Noob
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Alliance: Fancy

Why is this using NX? I thought MSEA used ACash. Did they switch or something? o_O