Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Default

Ooh, ooh, what about using Cassandra's spell on the 65% scrolls that could be obtained through the Polluted Rock quest?

2. Helium Atom
    IGN: HearMehROAR
    Server: Bera
    Level: 200
    Job: Dark Knight
    Guild: SuperROAR
    Alliance: Romance

This -_-;

3. Default

I wonder if you could take a 60% scroll and trade it in to get a 65% one, then the 65% one to get a 70%, etc....Free GM scrolls?!

4. Default

Easy fix for that would be that you can only use it on 10%s and 60%s. Probably just bad wording.

5. Default

Oh god, this x9000. 10% going to a 35% (5 trade ins)? Speculation pleases Tikey.

6. Default

Guys, the only +5% scrolls that exist in the data are the untradeable 15% and 65% scrolls. We're not getting 35%s or 105%s.

7. Default

lol I love Nexon's percentages, I'll prolly just do this once(if I find the letters) for the completed quest addition.

8. Default

IF they allowed Cassandra's spell to be used on a scroll multiple times, it would only take 18 days for a 10% scroll to become a 100% scroll.

9. Electron
    IGN: Kuramisa
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 3x
    Job: Gunslinger
    Guild: Animus
    Alliance: DivineBoheme

Some of the rewards look good...but have awfully low percentage rates

10. Default

Wonder if it will work for chaos scrolls.

11. Default

Ok, it looks like only 10% and 60% scrolls can be used for Cassandra. I'll settle for 65% then.

12. Default

event quests don't count towards the 800 quests for the quest medal...

13. Default

I don't remember saying they did. And that is untrue btw. Cool as Ice goes into the Event section and counts towards the total.

14. Default

I think some do and some don't. The agent quests didn't, but I think some older ones did.

15. Default

Hrm...

*opens all of Fiel's spoilers....Ctrl + F...l...u..n..c..h..b..o....x*

Nothing? Don't care about the event.

I guess some things in there are worth it... =/

16. Default

It should be mentioned that the Cassandra scroll quest can only be done every Monday of a week in October. No other days. And yes, only 10% and 60% can be given to her to be changed into the Untradeable 15% and 65% scrolls.

17. Default

How come Cassandra doesn't have any quests for me?