Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Default

i think...i think i just peed a little bit.

2. Default

someone could go and tattle...idk

3. Default

Don't you gain 1% per hour, no matter what lvl you're? Sounds great for when going AFK

4. Default

Doesn't the Fishing Chair come from that event, or am I just misinformed again?

5. Default

OMG thank you guys SOOOOOOOO effing much for posting this back up. Nexon please let this stay <33 this community is pretty small and we're not all idiots like some of the BasilMarket community. :f3

YES YES YES ^_^

Too bad no images, but I can live with it~

6. I AM NOW "Mute"
    IGN: Stephen
    Server: U.S.A.
    Level: 21
    Job: None
    Guild: No where
    Alliance: Unemployment
    ireland

why would anyone want to do that? seriously, thats like spitting at a guy after kicking sand at him while he sits on the beach.

EDIT::
    @ Above: *most.
    i like to think im one of the, although lazy and apathetic, exception to the "lolbasiltards" notion.
    Last edited by TøbiasBlack; 2009-08-25 at 10:10 PM. Reason: wanted to comment to an above poster

7. Default

15 members and 11 guests

ask them

8. Default

no, that's from the permanent fishing thing, not this.

This was an event in KMS where you found nets from monsters, go into these watery maps themed on different towns, and catch fish. You then open your net and check the fish, and depending on the quality of the fish you'll get points with which you can obtain the expiring sandals and chaos scrolls for them.

Nothing permanent from this event and the shoes aren't even that great so I don't see why anyone would be excited for it.

9. Default

Awwww.
    -All hopes die-

10. Default

@Above: Forum bashing. Avoid it.

On topic: YES. DO WANT GM SCROLLS.

11. I AM NOW "Mute"
    IGN: Stephen
    Server: U.S.A.
    Level: 21
    Job: None
    Guild: No where
    Alliance: Unemployment
    ireland

id rather tell them to choke on a pretzel. dont snitch yo.

12. Default

I hope those scrolls are hard to get ;;-; makes everything scrolled in the past worthless. Though, I would like teh 100% cape def one to make mine purple :(

13. Default

My bad, I'm sorry. Just trying to keep the extractions here because I LOVE them so much

14. Default

i need 7 of those scrolls for xbow. i take donations

15. Default

Wait where are you guys getting GM scrolls from?

16. Default

The fact that they're GM scrolls maybe? GM scrolls are any scroll that gives you the effect of another scroll at a 100% success rate.

17. Default

Oh I know what GM scrolls are, I was wondering where are they in the extractions.

18. Default

http://www.southperry.net/forums/showthread.php?t=16526

19. Default

Hold on guys, they aren't as good as real gm scrolls. They're between 60% and GM scrolls in terms of efficacy but they work 100% of the time.

The scrolls in question