Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Default

lol

Now that's funny.

I can't even see how he could've arrived at that conclusion.
    What, they add them to the WZ files by hand and have to go elsewhere to lookup the vnums?

If they can add their own data they certainly don't need to come to us to look up the IDs.

2. Default

I like how they take out +3 HTPs because it's unbalanced and then give us the ability to wear 2 MoNs.

3. Default

You can't wear 2 MoNs. That was explained on the first page. You can't wear 2 special item Pendants.

Oh, and also... Eos, you posted "locations" for Blue Mushmom, Snackbar, and King Centipede... does this mean, y'know, they're actually able to be hunted like regular bosses, in addition to fighting in Mu Lung Dojo?!

4. Default

I remember seeing a picture in kMS of when the item was first created of someone wearing two of the same pendant at once, but maybe they changed it I guess. The wording is horrible though, "special equipment" doesn't sound like anything other than one-of-a-kind though.

5. Default

They'll be listed in the Monster book as spawning in regular spots, who knows whether the spawns will be implemented. (I don't see them in Fiel's posts, so... eh. They may be like the area bosses)
    Last edited by Stereo; 2009-08-25 at 09:06 PM.

6. Default

The MoN doesn't have a limit:1 on it (even after patch) so you should be able to wear two of them unless it restricts you from wearing two of the same item, and yes.

7. Default

Considering that it's a cash item and I don't see this item in NXWatch, I'm not sure if it'll be coming out this patch.

8. Default

Down Warriors have Down Syndrome.
    And they like going down.

Why the heck do those Mini-Bosses spawn there?
    Drake Area and Goblin House?
    Do not seem like the right locations for them.

9. Default

The map extractions show that Agent E+Gaga are still in the towns while the relicseekers were removed, does that mean Nexon forgot to remove them/using them for something else or we can still do the agent quests?

10. Default

The agent quests last until, what, the 9th?

11. Default

Nexon's article said they ended on the 25th.

12. Default

I believe that's the fish catching event.

13. Default

Really? I could've sworn I read something about like the 9th..

JAOIDFISFJIOSDJFIOSDFJS
    SERIOUSLY?!?!?!
    WANT.
    SERIOUSLY.
    WANT.
    GIVE ME NOW.

14. www.thatwasmykil.com
    IGN: ThatWasMyKil
    Server: Bera
    Level: 203
    Job: Battle Bishop
    Guild: Inspired
    Alliance: Virtus
    australia

they do it because you can go to like hidden-street and right click on an image of an item you want and "view image" it will give you the number and then you go back to said private server and use what ever command they have to spawn items to get it :/

15. I AM NOW "Mute"
    IGN: Stephen
    Server: U.S.A.
    Level: 21
    Job: None
    Guild: No where
    Alliance: Unemployment
    ireland

so wait...
    gMS extractions are back, but so long as images are omitted then theres no chance for nexons money-grubbing lawyers to come out of the dank dark trenches they dwell within to claw and gnaw their tendrils and fangs into your wallet, fiel; am i correct in this assumption? o-o

16. Default

why? the only thing from that event is some temporary sandals that are only as good as the agent shoes.