Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
  1. Default

Is there any word on the new bosses? I've been in several Dungeon: Drake Area maps where all the monsters spawn when I come on, but I've yet to see a single snack bar boss.

2. Default

I've been checking Goblin House and 80-Year Old Bellflower Garden; but I haven't seen anything; and no Blue Mushmom or Centipede.

Is this just us, or are they really not spawning?
    Last edited by Smooth Criminal; 2009-08-27 at 01:39 AM.

3. Default

My brother told me that they might have fixed spawn times to bosses don't spawn after server checks. I'm not sure though. I'm going to hunt for the snack bar some more.

EDIT: I've searched for Snack Bar on several channels in the dungeon. He clearly doesn't spawn. My guess is that either he was never truly implemented into the game (and exists only in the data) or there's a quest to spawn him in other versions that obviously doesn't exist in ours.
    Last edited by EmuAlert; 2009-08-27 at 12:22 PM.

4. Deluxe Refrigerator
    IGN: Akusaria
    Server: Windia
    Level: 15x
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: Nuclear
    Alliance: NuclearHonor
    usa

I thought those bosses only appeared in the data and spawned in KMS only because of their World Tour removal, of which I doubt will happen in GMS.

...Unless if you all already established that and still want to fight them in those areas anyways.

5. Default

when KMS moved them they created new versions with different ID numbers were created. The new versions were added to GMs data in this patch. If they weren't going to spawn outside the dojo then they shouldn't have added monster book cards for them. That and, you know, nexon's patch notes saying they were.

6. Default

Just checking, but since they have different monster IDs, does this mean that the current Blue MM we have will NOT be able to drop cards to begin with even though they were added?

I know their spawn is nightmarish in what we currently have, but it still could be possible if it at least dropped it.

7. Default

They only announced the new cards, not spawns in those maps >_>

8. Default

Yeah but you can't get the cards without the monsters that drop them accessible, at least for centipede and snack bar.

9. Default

You can stare at them in your monster book all day and go at nexon.

10. Default

Inb4 Sarah rages. I'm sad,the Centipede is my favorite boss monster (for design), so not being able to get the card =

11. Default

I've already discussed it in another thread (New Bosses in general) but I'm not really mad. Nexon is dumb, but that's a given. If they'd been regular monsters I would probably be a little more angry but eh. They're just dumb bosses.

12. Default

no the BMM in zipangu will not drop a card, nor will the one that (Should be) in KFT count for the quest.

13. Default

um am i missing something? supposed to be able to equip two pendants in v .75 but I don't see any cs item like that.

14. Default

Just because an item was added to our data in v.75 doesn't mean it's immediately available. Nexon stores up new things to release during server checks throughout the month rather than giving everything in a patch on day one.