Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
  1. Default

You're not invited to things because you don't play well with others.

2. Default

I am not invited to things because others don't play well with me.

3. Default

Right. Because clearly everyone else has the problem.

Compromises work both ways there buddy. People bend enough to give you a chance and you're supposed to moderate yourself enough to not make them regret it, or if you know they're asses who will set you off, just politely decline.

4. Default

Hey guys!
    Lets cut the drama so I can have OPEN THREADS!

5. Default

Stop the drama and be distracted by my inappropriate BOLDNESS!

6. PinkBeanftw

In MapleSEA, New Leaf City has Duey and Spinel (sucks, doesn't it?)

7. Default

what do you train on that you need more magic attack for?

8. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

I can understand not putting in duey. Duey sucks balls. There is no excuse for not putting in spinel/GM admin/cody/other important NPCs somewhere.

9. Default

What is Cody used for exactly?

10. Neutron

IGN: IPunketOz
    Server: Broa
    Level: 187
    Job: Dark knight
    Guild: Beaners (MapleLeafy)
    Alliance: Beaners

Anyone knows if they're putting divine bird? :x

11. ☮♫♥ Gay Male
    IGN: FrozNlite
    Level: 200
    Job: F/P ArchMage
    Guild: Brazzers
    Alliance: Heroes
    New_York

Nothing? For the millionth time that's not the point. I still need big magic for bosses like weapon attack classes need big attack; they just happen to have skills and formulas that work out so training is rarely an OHKO ordeal.

By the way, there are PLENTY of weapon attack classes who can OHKO Skeles. Have you asked them why they need more attack?

If you say so they can train on Anego/BF/etc., I'll revise my earlier statement to answer your question with "Papulatus and Pianus."

12. Default

Nexon isn't aiming at making the game balanced, they're aiming at making money. You don't have to pay monthly for a HTP no matter how good it is, and adding another slot, though pissing people off, will also make plenty of people want to fill the void left by their HTPs with two MoN.

13. Default

lmao Matt. that was highly innapropriate.

14. Default

Is it safe to assume the 120 Cygnus Quest still isn't coming this patch?

15. Default

Yay, Ian! you got back in time to wait for the patch to be done with us.

16. Default

Aha, thanks for reminding me. The stuff you can get from the school event is in the client wz files... lemme parse it.

BRB.

17. Neon Atom

IGN: Kensidan
    Level: 162
    Job: Buccaneer
    Guild: KamiSama
    Alliance: KhainiHeroes

yeah, this is starting to affect me now. Im all for making everyone stronger, but 2 MoNs? pomegranate, at this rate i may as well not even worry about equips until 6 months from now, when I can actually figure out what the pineapple ending equips will be. I like how kMS put the attack rings in as rewards initially for CPQ2 then said "wait... the players are strong as is, no need to go giving them more attack" and took it out. But GMS seems to be intent on having everyone do max damage constantly, even with new cap raised. I mean, was this or MoN really necessary? I understand the desire to make more money but i think the adding of White Scrolls to Mushroom Shrine and the new chairs and extra gach items would make them enough.

In short, they are giving us too many unnecessary buffs way too quickly. If they just make everyone godly, it wont be godly anymore... next thing you know exchange quests like at orbis will be giving GM scrolls for all weapons and armor (true GM scrolls) and everyone will have perfect equips. Hooray for NLs with 200 total attack before pots, and dexless timeless users to boot. I want bosses to be somewhat challenging, and fun. Not competitions to see how quickly people can kill it.

Then again, this benefits me so I'm sure ill use it if i can afford it.

18. Default

Am i going blind? or do i not see the rings from fiel's thread? :
    I see the pendent..and cash shop items...no ring

19. Default

It was said many, many, many times that the rings were removed. Removed before they even went to the real server I should say.

20. Neon Atom

IGN: Kensidan
    Level: 162
    Job: Buccaneer
    Guild: KamiSama
    Alliance: KhainiHeroes

yeah, because nexon korea can at least think "hmm, maybe we shouldnt give everyone a crapton of extra damage... might make things too easy"