Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: [Update] Mu Lung Dojo

1. Default

Well, the thing is, it's actually not a glitch, just a crappy system.

2. Default

if its only a day.. the blue notice with your ign will be greater than the 24hr +5atk. -_- thats IF theres a notice.

3. Default

well, it is still a mistake on nexons side, like some other stuff we hate like leeching exp. it is also a crappy system yet people hate leechers.

dont get me wrong, i dont care if you and all the other machine gunnners go and abuse it. i play maple for myself and i say more power for you guys. after all its not your fault its nexons fault. like everything else we hate.

4. Default

Yeah, the number of attacks thing is extremely class-aimed...
    How could you balance out a 132,567 Damage Hit, with Strafe each shot being 2k...
    Strafe wins, damage doesnt matter... wow.

But, the Dojo looks quite fun, and is it good exp anyone?
    And do you UPGRADE your belt? Or will you have an inventory filled with 20 of them?

5. Default

Oh dear. Are we saying that the "deal damage to charge the bar" is a glitch now?

Get out.

6. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

They announced it this time though, so until they update it, it's not a glitch.

7. Default

no one said it is a glitch, i am asking if abusing a baddly made system is gonna get peole hated.

just like abusing the messed up exp distrubution gets hate.

lern2read

8. Default

Implying it will be looked at that way is almost the same as saying it. Regardless I'm sure there will be some whiners who baww at Bowmasters/Corsairs for being able to solo faster.

9. Default

There's probably going to be a lot of peaching about it, then more peaching when Nexon updates it. Same old same old.

10. Default

According to the system though it doesn't ewen work that way - it's "hit the monster to charge the bar". 100 hits and you can use the ultimates. Doesn't matter if it's single hurricane arrows (100% damage, 0.12 seconds or so to cast) or Crushers (1020% damage, 0.95 seconds to cast) it's all the same charge.

If it was charged based on damage dealt, I could accept it. I don't like it charging on number of hits.

11. Default

I say get while the getting's good.

12. Default

well, i hope you sairs and BMs rack up the exp till they change it. remember to bring MM friends along sometimes.

13. Default

You know I love you Carlos <3

14. Default

Did Nexon change the stat layout for equips, or was it just for the screenshot? I do say, it looks quite compact and neat.

15. Default

Obviously it's a retarded system. That's why it was changed. It'll get changed in GMS eventually, too, I'm sure. I just have no idea why Nexon decided to use it in GMS to start with. Probably not thinking (surprise).

I'm definitely enjoying it while it's here. I probably was going to skip Pap and PandaMan most of the time, originally. But with this system, I'm going to have a jolly good time destroying them. lol

16. Default

It's not about unfairness, it's about this abuse: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EocOO7szgXA = faster training than bishops/archmages. Like bigfoot but to a smaller scale.

Also, the medal is useful to make all the non-level 200s to get their 100th mu gong kill right before a super duper serious PB run.

17. Default

http://www.southperry.net/forums/sho...&postcount=202

Oh dear. 2 Paps in 2.25 minutes? That's 596000*(60/1.125) = 31.79 million exp per hour. 133.7% per hour at 120 ( I THINK NOT! ), and 27% per hour at 150. Haters are going to redirect all their hate away from leeching and onto every Bowmaster and Corsair out there. I really hope this gets patched quickly.
    Last edited by EmuAlert; 2009-08-25 at 11:57 PM.

18. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Why not Mu gong though?

19. Default

무공
    Level: 150
    HP: 27523000
    MP: 50000
    EXP: 91220 <--------- That's why
    Physical Attack: 755
    Physical Defense: 950
    Magic Attack: 725
    Magic Defense: 770
    Auto-Aggro: 1
    Avoid: 50
    Speed: -30
    KB: 100000
    Boss: 1

Skills: 133, Psycho/Seduced, Weakness, 143, 144, Summoning abilities

20. Default

I thought clearing the Dojo gave bonus exp, which is basically the same as getting it from Mu Gong.