Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [Update] Mu Lung Dojo

1. Default

12 seconds of Hurricane > 75 seconds of ACB...

I dunno, but I suspect surviving for 12 seconds is easier than 75. It's not like I have 6 times as much HP to tank.

2. Default

oh well lol

I'd prefer if it wasn't so completely unfair, but that's not going to stop me from taking advantage of an oversight that makes this PQ insanely easy for BMs/Corsairs.

3. Default

Assuming you save on floor 16, quit at round 27 every time, and it takes you 10 seconds to kill each boss on average (they take a while to spawn), that's 2 minutes per 5*5 + 6*5 + 7*2 = 69 points, so 34.5 points per minute. 17000 points comes out to about 8.2 hours. I'm probably off though, I have no personal experience with the dojo.

4. I AM NOW "Mute"
    IGN: Stephen
    Server: U.S.A.
    Level: 21
    Job: None
    Guild: No where
    Alliance: Unemployment
    ireland

time to get some of my guildies to charge the dojo together so we can get that black belt. o-o

5. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

I thought it was a temporary save point. Well this will be hilarious. If I can just find that post I made on Mu Lung PQ calculations.

Found it.
    http://www.southperry.net/forums/sho...elt#post190429

My original calculations was 28.6-35.75
    Last edited by IllegallySane; 2009-08-25 at 09:26 PM.

6. Default

well maybe Mu gong's card will actually be attainable this way at least.

7. Default

Haha it doesn't exist yet and I'm betting it won't until they put in the current method which is hilarious.

8. Default

I hope that barrage counts as 6 hits xD and I hope that it's actually with hits and not just a typo and it's when monsters hit YOU.

9. Default

Barrage only counts as 1 hit, so I'd be hoping the opposite.

10. Default

Direct your eyes to the expiration date...

EDIT: You evil editor you.

11. Default

yea haha.

I was to busy hoping it was not going to expire.

12. Default

Uh... a day, I think. At least, the other Dojo boss medals are a day. Not sure if we got those though.

13. Default

are we gonna hate on this like a glitch or love it becuz most of you can use it?

its funny how something that x group can abuse is bad, yet something y group can abuse is fine and dandy.

not that i care i say go for it guys rape that exp.