Page 11 of 56 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Ohmylawd, information pl0cks? That's hella amazing.

2. Default

Objectdock Pro 1.9, Rainlendar 2, some skin that i don't remember what it is (not shown), and CD art display. All pretty commonly used programs.

3. Default

Spoonman is their worst song. :<

This is my desktop, however I'm not going to screenshot it as then you'd see my icons... They're rather private...

Spoiler

4. Won't Be Coming Back

IGN: Vernacular
    Server: Culverin
    Level: 100
    Job: Striker
    Guild: EllinForest

tinypic rapes quality.
    ㅇㅂㅇ;;

Spoiler

5. Default

Touche! What CD Art display? The only one I know is Rhythmbox CD Art Plug-in. Unless it is that one, but it looks different. o.o
    Do you remember where you got that wallpaper? It's hot. D:

6. Default

Spoiler

I need to clean up a mess.

7. Default

Don't forget the 2 icons for the Nao hentai I was torrenting!

8. Default

ZOMG. I wanna post mine.

Oh, and sorry. I'm not cool - I still use XP.

Spoiler

9. BDRyan

Are you kidding? I applaud you if you still use XP. It is still very much a proven stable operating system. Vista still has those little bugs here and there and other annoyances. Just goes to show you how people often choose looks over stability.

With that said, here's mine. And no don't be fooled. This is still very much Windows XP, just with a Vista skin. Also, I run a dual-monitor setup, so I'm pasting both screens in seperate images:

Monitor 1

Monitor 2

10. Default

No it doesn't. JPG rapes quality.

11. Default

I think people also go for vista because it's easier to get these days. All computers with preinstalled windows have Vista and not XP :(

12. Default

When I said it, I was kidding. I saw a lot of people using Vista. I refuse to even touch Vista, let alone own a computer that has Vista on it.

13. Default

Hmmm...

I reduced that by 50% because I think having to scroll sideways is annoying. Also, I use two monitors that aren't the same size, so on the bottom right I cut out some random video garbage because it doesn't look nice.

14. Default

Woo, worked on a new desktop today! I've had this image for awhile now, and I've been wanting to use it so badly.

Spoiler