Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [Update] [Game Update] Ver. 0.75

1. Default

Okay, I have 26.5 hours to get 40 badges each on 2 characters (I thought I needed 50 for whatever reason, lol >_>)

2. Default

is there anyyyyyy proof at all that pg formula is being changed? or is it just speculation

3. Default

I think the assumption was that every version that got MuLung Dojo also got the PG formula. Considering Nexon America's love for CTRL+C, CTRL+V - it's a plausible assumption that we will get it.

4. Default

Patch times for smart people who can count beyond 12 and don't need to use am/pm:

- For the Fish in the Atlantic Ocean: Wednesday, August 26th, 05:00 ~ 14:00 GMT (tnx Nexon for caring about the fish!)
    - For the Ireland/UK/Portugal Folks: Wednesday, August 26th, 06:00 ~ 15:00 GMST
    - For whole western Europe: Wednesday, August 26th, 07:00 ~ 16:00 CEST

5. Default

The 2 Sneak Peeks implies there will be more content...this notice however contradicts that. lol

6. Default

Idk if anyone noticed.. but..

Next Update Sneak Peak

7. Default

How does it work though? I thought the rooms were as abundant as mini-dungeons. Does anyone have an SS of this?

8. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Rage

9. ~Thrust Into It~ Straight Male
    IGN: Sn1perel1te
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 152
    Job: Old School BM
    Guild: EbonSol
    Alliance: In One
    California

Well, if they are slow getting the patch uploaded to the ftp, then let the Masterian Speculation begin! otherwise, just seems they are giving themselves enough room in order to get the HT Pendants rolledback.

10. Default

Agreed. Not like I'm getting there anytime soon.

11. Default

Offtopic: I am so good at guessing patch dates :P

Hmm. The alphabet event sounds interesting... Except for the crappy rewards...

And yes, Mu Lung Dojo!

12. Default

Hah! They don't even know their own content!

But yeah.. can't wait for the patch.

13. Default

If I remember correctly, the level 120 cygnus mount was added in the same kMST patch as the first version of cpq2 along with the powerguard/whatnot changes, so the 120 cygnus quest being copypasted over is a good possibility.

14. Default

Is it this patch then that ends agent quests or is there still more time?

15. Mercury
    IGN: 0Chuey0
    Server: Windia
    Level: 207
    Job: Hero
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: KoopaEmpire

Basically, yes. We were told in June the agent event lasted till... today. Not exactly a big surprise....

16. Default

What about the Polluted Rock quest? Will that be taken out too? I really enjoyed turning them in to Gaga for scrolls.

17. Default

It's part of Master M, why would they keep ti and remove everything else?

18. Default

The chances of us getting aran this patch is probably the same as the chance of GMS getting mw 30 this patch.