Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [Info] Sneak Peek 2

1. Default

Didn't nexon use pirate images for several PATCHES before Pirates were actually released?

2. Default

I can't even remember the last time we had an event notice without an event involving nx.

3. Default

That's also right.

I don't think everyone expected that the first Masteria expansion would have been Crimsonwood Keep.

Well.. I, for one, didn't expect it. There would have been other expansions which should've had the priority.. like the Yetinx, the Affluent Tower or the Mesogears expansions.

Also, after they used the Yetinx as an event place, I doubt they would use it for other purposes. I mean.. how would they explain the fact that the Yetinx portal took you to.. a Cake Town?

4. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Elpam was trying to configure his wormhole back to versal when he made a horrible mistake and landed him in the middle of a cake filled wonderland.

5. | (◕ ‿◕)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) Straight Male
    IGN: You
    Server: get
    Level: me
    Job: so confused.
    Guild: Follow the
    Alliance: Pretty Lights!
    argentina

And that kept happening in a regular basis. I'm gonna say it makes sense they put this strange monster to hype things up... after all they know some people like us pay a lot of attention to little details like those.

6. Default

Better be a high lvl area..

7. Default

I don't think it always was first. Take a look at TCG set 1: It was primarily split into two groups, one being futuristic items and the other being ancient artifacts. In my opinion this was a gauge of interest - what would GMS players be more interested in? By far, it turned out to be the ancient artifacts, and thus set 2 was largely dedicated to this. ALL items in set 2 were artifacts and were used in conjunction with the first set's artifacts. From the time that set 2 was released I was convinced that crimsonwood would be the next Masteria area. They were simply talking too much about it. The only reason they would be describing, in detail, a specific monster like Typhon or Elder Wraith was because they had already decided to create that area. Sure enough, it was released a few months later.

Now, compare this to what we have seen of Krakia to this point. Krakians and their interaction with the most recent area have been described in great detail. While we have yet to see specific names of Krakia monsters, their appearance is known. The boss of the area is mentioned, and Professor Krakia himself was "present" at the first Masteria invasion. It is simply mentioned too often for it to merely be referential, the way Versal is. While descriptions of versal exist, they're no where near as detailed as what we know of Krakia at this point. To me, it appears that Versal will be the last thing that happens in Masteria. It's the source of the problems, and it lays out like it's the final dungeon, the place you need to go to root out the bad guys once and for all. We probably won't see much of it until things start reaching a climax, but i'm sure we'll be hearing a lot more about it.

That being said I would agree that stating the time of release like a fact is absurd but we're all entitled to our guesses and opinions so long as you state it as such. On the other hand I also think the evidence for Krakia is undeniable and saying things like "they can retcon the text out" is pretty much out of the question because it's not something they have done before and I see no reason for why they would suddenly start doing it now. They didn't do this by accident, they dropped these hints on purpose, for a reason, and that was to increase speculation on something that they already planned on releasing.

8. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: HA!
    Server: HA!!
    Level: I'm
    Job: plagiarizing
    Guild: overused
    Alliance: internet memes!!1!

@ Isaac
    They also have to explain how the I.AM.ROBOTS were able to drag the map of the MesoGears to the Twisted Grandmasters, and so alert them to the presence of Crimsonheart's grave there. Sure, the robots, capable of jumping, could technically climb all the way up to the Keep, but wouldn't the Crimson Guardians then block them from entry, as their duty is to block anything from entering the Keep, regardless of if said thing is allied to the Twisted Grandmasters? It would be easier for Dr. Krakia to take the info, and teleport/ walk up to the Keep himself, since if he is the apprentice of the Black Magician, like the modified Magatia text sort-of implies, he should be powerful enough to enter the Keep.

They seemed to be under his control anyways and seemed like they were traveling toward him during Subani's Legacy, for if they were headed directly to Crimsonwood Keep, they would have been in the Phantom Forest, not in the complete opposite direction (Krakian Jungle). Assuming he was in the Krakian Jungle in the first place.

9. Default

If you ask me, Masteria is like amoria. There open story that have no end, neoxn said that Amoria is not done yet, 2 years left and nothing.
    I think that we cant expect for nothing, Masteria is FAIL due to lack of information by nexon.
    Since NXprose and NXjoe are gone, we dont know anything.

10. I AM NOW "Mute"
    IGN: Stephen
    Server: U.S.A.
    Level: 21
    Job: None
    Guild: No where
    Alliance: Unemployment
    ireland

we dont know anything beCAUSE those two are gone, but that doesnt mean that it isnt being developed/talked about. just because you cannot see the wind does not devalue its existence.