Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [Info] Sneak Peek 2

1. Default

*Insert Anti-Climax here*

They should have done the notices in the opposite order.

2. Default

Oh my, you and your dirty innuendos. Didn't think you had it in you

3. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: Me
    Server: Life
    Level: 17
    Job: Working Hard
    Guild: Doing Good
    Alliance: For the Earth
    California

I'm pretty sure it's safe to assume that Nexon won't have us wait over a year for the next Masteria update. Krakia as an update, is way overdue. Ever since it was mentioned by Foxwit and added into the plotline of the Crimsonwood Keep, I'd say we're more likely to get it than Versal. Beside, we're sort of catching up on content and we have 4 more patches after this one till January. I think they would add something "big" at the end of the year, don't you?

4. Basic2

Let me sum up your post in one sentence

"I made a logical assumption."

5. Flatpanel TV
    California

6. Mercury
    IGN: 0Chuey0
    Server: Windia
    Level: 207
    Job: Hero
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: KoopaEmpire

mmmm... I love watermelons?

Crappy event looks crappy.

7. Default

More of an uneducated guess because it makes far too many assumptions, including what Nexon considers "big" and what portions of Masteria they've been working on, if any.

I wouldn't expect them to touch Masteria any earlier than October, and doubt it will be anything the fansites have been guessing.

8. Default

An educated guess would be if he said "I think". In his post he said "it will" therefore logical assumption. He has somewhat evidence to back up past events. So ha!

Anyway ready to be kind enough to spell out to me what the even is because I can't access to page even with fiels magic, much appreciated!

9. Default

You must remember, if you're going at something having to do with Nexon using logic, you must pomegranate on it, stomp on it, shoot it, eat it, then puke it out before you have something that's compatible with Nexon's "logic."

If there's no Lunchboxes I'm going to burn Nexon's HQ down.

10. Default

why? we nailed Crimsonwood on the head for both parts. All signs point to Krakia; saying that there's no evidence for it is pretty ignorant in its own way. Granted I would agree that there's nothing before October (November's robo turkeys being a perfect tie in) but saying that any addition to Masteria isn't going to be "big" is ridiculous.

11. Default

You forgot to cycle it 3 times, THEN its an exact comparison

12. King Father Unbanned
    IGN: Pendellin
    Server: Scania
    Level: 1XX
    Job: CB/Shad
    Guild: ZpykeKanyon

I concur, except that we forget that we need to get the final CWK quests (And I can't exactly remember if they said there was another area to visit in CWK for said quests or not.) before Krakia. Unless they come with Krakia in a nice little package.

13. Default

How exactly do you consider it nailing it on the head when they spelled it out for us in fairly broad detail well in advance?

I said there's no evidence that it's next. Will we get it? Sure, eventually. Is it Nexon's current area of focus? Doubt it. I also did not say it wasn't big, I said Nexon's idea of "big" differs from the average player. They're the ones who think getting weighted earrings out of Gachapon is a world-worthy newsflash after all.

Likewise their "end of year" idea of big hasn't been particularly impressive which is what he's hinging his logic on. He's got nothing beyond a few snippets he's regurgitating and a lot of hope.

Trying to predict specific content releases is an exercise in futility, and stating them as near certainties with nothing to support it is absolutely delusional.

If you made that claim I'd expect you to provide a detailed and well thought out explanation of how you came to that conclusion to because since NxProse and NXJoe are gone, we've got no idea what's going on there in Dingbat Central.

14. Default

I know the koren one is working on magaboni heros which looks frekin bad ass. Who knows maybe nexon is helping with that project.

15. Default

For Imvindictive: the sneak peek 2 is about 2 events: alphabet gathering+the great maplestory book drive.

Alphabet gathering: somewhat similar to lunchbox event, log on everyday+get alphabets from somewhere (probably an npc)+ spell some sort of word and get a reward. 5 possible rewards: scroll for overall for dex/metal silver earrings/100 watermelons/20 elixirs/doombringer

Maplestory book drive: hunt monsters for books and give them to Aramia in Henesys for some sort of reward.

16. Flatpanel TV
    California

I never said it's next after this patch. I said it should be here by or slightly before January.

17. Default

Thank you :D!

18. Default

I don't care when Krakia comes as long as we find out what Blue Lightning is this patch.

19. Default

The discussion about Masteria is really interesting - we can't know which content they'll release and when will they release it. All we can do is make assumptions, based on the actual informations we can gather from the in-game quests and NPC text.

The next area almost certainly is Krakia. The problem is, as eos said, that after NxProse and NxJoeW left, nobody's updating us about Masteria anymore, so we really can't know.

20. Default

Another problem there is they can totally retcon in game texts, or ignore them and do something completely different and tell us that it was a red herring like the alien species the glimmer man babbles about, if anything at all. They're just not necessarily a reliable source of information for predicting the future.