Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default Feels like I can never finish upgrading...

My Equips

Ugh, the upgrading trap. I suppose my shoes are the next to go?

2. Default

I cried..

Anyway, Shoes are definitely next on the list. Judging from your equips, You've got quite a wallet. Go for some good stompers.

Also, Depending on how ring prices are in your world, I'd pick up 2 or more. (I can still forge a ring for 150m ea in yello)

Edit: You can also hammer your gun, It would probably be better than getting the rings.
    Last edited by Ability; 2009-08-22 at 11:55 PM.

3. Default

I think I just came a little.

Yes I suggest you upgrade your shoes. Perhaps get a better gun, and hammer some of your equips.

-JEALOUS-

4. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Actually leveling to put that godly gear to work would be the best option.

Ditch the shoes, but screw FS. Get a 15+ dex shoe. Pretty easy to make.

5. Default

Holy pomegranate cape.

6. GLADIGATORS
    usa

Did you chaos your goddamn overall too? O_O What's pre-scrolled and what isn't?

If you scrolled all that stuff yourself you got some huge balls man.

7. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

Facestompers are too expensive. a 12-15 DEX shoe works just as well as a ~3 attack shoe.

8. Won't Be Coming Back

IGN: Septher
    Server: vengeance
    Level: 172
    Job: ShAHHHdower

If you've got enough additional DEX, ditch that robe and wing it with a 100%'d Pirate Overall until Maker settles in. It won't be worth very much in the coming months.

9. Orbital Bee Cannon

OH HO HO?!

You're talking about the 25 DEX sauna robe crashing in price?? What's your estimate of loss in value? Should I sells my 20 DEX overall for ~100m before it's too late?

10. Default

The only two things that are pre-scrolled are the bathrobe and the goggles. Everything else was me.

I was considering getting facestompers to chaos scroll, especially considering that reverse gear will cost just as much as facestompers and facestompers will likely never go out of style.

What's this about bathrobes becoming worthless? I've never heard such a thing.

11. GLADIGATORS
    usa

Reverse shoes more than facestompers? Anyone who prices reverse shoes that way is retarded.

Besides, facestompers are hard as f'uck to find in the FM. Not to mention if you ruined it...

2 guys in my guild told stories of FS scrolling experiences. One guy used 1b and ended up at 2 att 0 slot. Another guy turned his 10 att into 1 att...

12. Won't Be Coming Back

Not "worthless", but cheap, yeah. Makering a 15+ stat class-specific overall isn't hard; why would anyone want to use a robe when the possibilities that come with maker'd overalls are not only cheaper (for now), but beneficial?

13. Default

I'm considering the cost of forging, not necessarily the price in the FM. One could argue that farming my own pieces of time is free, but that's not really true. I still have the opportunity cost of selling them for 10m a piece. It still costs quite a lot of meso to create anything reverse.

Many reasons.

- The reverse gear is level 120, bath robes are level 20 and apply to a larger population.
    - MUCH cheaper creation cost (pieces of time vs. traveling to Showa, cost of good crystals)
    - The secondary stats gained on reverse equips are just about worthless (save for mages).

There is no denying that reverse gear is better, but it costs hundreds of millions more. If pieces of time deflate down to 1 - 2m a piece, then I can see bathrobes becoming worth a lot less. But with the ever increasing levels of players and the unrelenting demand of reverse equipment, I don't see that changing. Furthermore, people will want to recreate their reverse gear for timeless gear. Once again the high end is made obsolete.

** at below **

I'm level 79. I have an 86 atk gun ready for me next level. And I'm considering the cost of forging the reverse versus the cost of buying the FS in the FM - the two most common ways of acquiring the desired equip.

14. GLADIGATORS
    usa

Forging FS too? Isn't that more impossible since taru totems are like 1b+?

Anyway, reverse gear sells for way more than the forging cost luckally. You could just merchant the best selling non-weapons and make a really nice profit. Not that your wallet needs to get bigger.

What level are you anyway? I don't remember you being able to forge/wear 120 pirate shoes. o.o

15. Orbital Bee Cannon

I would definitely go with this idea Fiel (Item Makering a shoe). Scrolling Facestompers is comparable to playing a VERY expensive lottery. You can get lucky and win it all (5+ attack shoe?), or you will fail epically and go home with nothing.

16. Default

Is khaini market that bad ;_;? Totems in bello are 375m unsold and lots of FS at 700~900m unsold.

Imo, when equips actually matter which is probably 14x/15x, the dex:WA ratio is gonna favor a cheap FS compared to a nice makere'd shoe.

17. Orbital Bee Cannon

I would definitely go with this idea Fiel (Item Makering a shoe). Scrolling Facestompers is comparable to playing a VERY expensive lottery. You can get lucky and win it all (5+ attack shoe?), or you will fail epically and go home with nothing.

*Whaaaaat? Double posted somehow. Delete please.

18. Default

Uh, Fiel, Pirates don't use Reverse Armor. Reverse Pirate Armor is total trash - automatic loss of any STR it comes with. Forging a White Marquini/White Pioneer and scrolling that would be a much better idea.

IMO:
    -Get 20+ stat shoes or 4+ att stompers if you can afford (why do you have a speed shoe, anyway?)
    -Get a 35+ stat Pirate overall
    Last edited by Dusk; 2009-08-23 at 09:34 AM.

19. Won't Be Coming Back

I never said anything about using Reverse armor...

20. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: Leonage
    Server: Scania
    Level: 128
    Job: Arch Mage
    Guild: LouisVuitton
    Alliance: .

How about you not upgrade so the rest of use don't feel weak.
    B>Fiel's account you offer