Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

1. Default

That stupid golem is now as easy to kill as an Orange Mushroom. FAILPATCH IS FAIL

2. Default

Yeah but now Maple's even EASIER for the lower levels. :D

3. Default

Rofl... not really what I meant...

I meant in the detailed world map that shows only Time Temple.

ps I like that you have a "watermark" finally, but you know, it's not hard to remove something like that... Couldn't you do a transparent thing in the corner?

4. Default

Changed the watermark, as you can see. Huge thanks to Koolk for helping me out with this. I'll probably be changing the watermark more in the future.

5. Default

That's great. It's really annoying to see people posting pomegranate from here on Sleepywood and failing to give credit (not that they could anyway I suppose, but that's a whole other issue).
    Hmm... So where does that new door appear? It's a map object right? Is it present on any existing map? I would have thought it was related to those 3 doors we knew of from before, but those doors in the map don't include the Goddess ornamentation.

Also, did anyone ever notice the architecture hidden behind the scroll with the area's name on it? How about that purple plant that looks more than a little like the Mighty Maple Eaters in Masteria?

6. Default

I did some crossreferencing in the data to find the location of that sprite. Turns out that the map that contains this sprite is located just outside of Pink Bean's altar. I'm betting it's the altar entrance. I checked the map string and the map is called Deep Temple : Forgotten Dusk (신전 깊은 곳 : 잊혀진 황혼).

Also, digging through a bit more, I see that they added another portal. I'm not sure where it leads, but it's a portal with a script attached to it --> timeQuest.

I checked the map location and it's JUST BEFORE the map with the big entrance mentioned above. The name of the map containing the new portal is 타임로드 : 망각의 길5.

I'm curious as to what it is. The map that has this portal in it is nothing spectacular (bottom-right corner):

Let me do some more digging and I can find out.

7. Default

I know kMS doesn't have it. :P I was asking if it was on ours. :[

8. Default

They should make a Pink Been face (acc/mask) like a zhelm or pendant and that it does funny expressions when pressing F2,F3, and so on or mayme Pink been tail (cape) :)

9. *sweating*
    IGN: Waniou
    Server: Scania
    Level: 157
    Job: Dark Knight
    Guild: Fate/Of Reign
    Alliance: > Horde

Actually, lol, I noticed in the pink bean animation thread, the OP put in the original post a little after he posted it "Credits to Fiel and Southperry", then slowly as the thread grew, he edited it to make it larger.

10. Default

Maybe an explosive reward as in that message when HT dies, the [Notice] thing, except with a list of the killers in it! :O

11. Default

The watermarks are great for promoting the forum, since these images will be posted all over -- IMO, you should make the text even bigger, depending on the size of the image. However, watermarks ruin the images if you're trying to use them for some kind of an art project, or if someone just likes to collect these things. Would it be possible to reupload the images as non-watermarked after the "breaking news" hype dies down? It would be nice to have clean images for reference.

It sucks that the EFPQ was made for noobs, after all. I suppose fighting Horned Tail will be the only "PQ" for my level range for quite a while.

12. Default

After a few days per our agreement I put up clean map images on strategywiki, including that particular map. I'm sure if you needed something without a watermark on it for a specific purpose, then such a request could be filled.

13. Default

About that change in the purple buff, Lilino's version of it reflects back roughly 10% damage (could possibly actually be 15% as the bishop in the video may have had extra mdef). If it was 15%, the 1500 x value would kinda make sense, meaning that the "new" version of this would reflect back 100% of the damage you would deal to the boss (basing this off 15%:1500, 100%: 10000). So basically, attacking the boss with this buff up would be extremely lethal to any class except possibly archmages and bishops, when not using ultimates. Looking at the statue with this buff, it looks like only blizzard would be able to control summons once it's up, since any other ultimate would kill its caster, unless maybe partial or elemental resistance would help prevent reflected damage.

14. Won't Be Coming Back Male

IGN: Matiusu
    Server: Broa
    Level: Up
    Job: Demon who Slaye
    Guild: Aura
    israel

OMG! maybe you have to go back in time to save the job instructors from BP to keep the fabric of space and time from falling apart...and the item PB drops should IMO be a common class skill revolving time or somthing of the sort