IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Thanks Fiel.
    However, even if explosive does mean "massive drops" it still wouldn't really make sense...pink bean's dieing animation won't really fit that.

2. Water
    IGN: TheLolSniper
    Server: Windia
    Level: 64
    Job: lolbolts
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: Unity

I'm guessing fireworks, a map full of drops, and a channel-wide buff. xd

Either that or killing Pink Bean destroys the world. :o

3. Default

Now that's something I always imagined for all pqs, for the monster book entries... And the quest involving them, if you didn't have the chance to complete them :p

My other idea was for the new pq, since the boss looks like a high level one... when it's a low level at this moment D:

4. Default

Itt: Pink been cape!!!

5. Default

I'm well aware, however, I feel that as a player gets higher and higher level, they should be able to do more and more things, not less and less.

6. Default

There is a Pendant in the data that was added in with the Timeless weapons that gives +9 to all stats. I wonder if that's what Pink Bean drops?

7. Default

That would be horrible. 4 hour plus boss fight for 2 more stats, unless its upgrades gave like 20 to each stat?

8. Default

You can forge the level 120 equips with the Maker skill, however you need to be at least 115 to do so.
    I don't usually look at the equipment because... I don't care about that, however I do remember when there were no monsters, and only ETC items, that there were two halves of a pendant:

일스의 반쪽짜리 펜던트
    일스가 가지고 있던 조각난 보석이 달린 펜던트이다.
    펜던트 조각
    일스의 반쪽짜리 펜던트를 이루고 있던 나머지 조각이다. 일스의 펜던트에 맞추면 꼭 맞을 것 같다.
    일스의 펜던트
    원래의 모습을 찾은 일스의 펜던트이다. 무언가 신비로운 힘이 숨겨져 있는 것 같은데...
    and then a whole pendant:

일스의 펜던트
    원래의 모습을 찾은 일스의 펜던트이다. 무언가 신비로운 힘이 숨겨져 있는 것 같은데...
    Maybe you turn that in for a quest or something. It seems to imply it holds some sort of powers.

9. Default

Here, a list of PQs they've released (that I can remember):
    Kerning PQ - passed level range in 3 days
    Ludibrium PQ - level 6x when it was released, eventually made a level 4x Fighter to try it
    Orbis PQ - level 10x when it was released, eventually made a level 6x Spearman to try it
    Guild Quest - can do it (however the boss is resistant to every element so I can only use my 1st/2nd job skills)
    Amoria PQ - can do it (however I can't hit the boss much because I'm a melee class)
    Henesys PQ - can do it
    Pirate PQ - Level 11x when it was released, Spearman tried it too
    Ludibrium Maze PQ - level 11x when it was released, never bothered
    El Nath / Horntail PQ - Can do them
    Monster Carnival PQ - level 120 when it was released, made another level 3x Fighter for it since the prize is tradeable (the first one outleveled it)

I'm not really training quickly, I'm just not stopping and waiting for new PQs to be released. The only one with a level cap that even came close to my level is the Pirate PQ, so I get to waste time playing secondary characters if I want to try everything the game has to offer.

The level gap between the last capped PQ and Pink Bean is 80 levels. What are you supposed to do for variety or story in all that time? Amoria PQ is only available to people who pay money, Guild Quest is only an option if you're in one of a handful of guilds.
    Last edited by Stereo; 2008-07-29 at 02:22 PM.

10. Default

A new entrance added to the Time Temple, new expansion soon?

They added a new haircut in KMST 1.2.160, where is it available?

11. Default

I couldn't tell you where, but I can show you what it looks like.

12. Default

Can you point out where it appears on the world map?

13. Default

Shocking D:

14. Peanuts
    IGN: BaconSkewers
    Server: Bera
    Level: 210
    Job: Dark Knight
    Guild: Acrylic
    Alliance: Honour

Read it again. Fiel's answer was directed to Sparrow asking where to find the new haircut, not to the location on the world map.

As much as I'd love to try out the "Epic Fail PQ" as Afro calls it, I'm really disappointed that they had to nerf it. I have no idea why they felt they needed to nerf it in the first place. The original level plan was fine. Nexon just wasted their own time nerfing the PQ, and I'm sure they'll be pleased to know that all that work was for nothing because the community isn't very pleased about it.

I just hope they don't nerf the GMS version of the PQ. But I doubt that. Ah well. Pink Been still looks fun.

15. Default

There's a misunderstanding here. XD

He can't tell where the HAIR is from, as hair salons are server-side data.

i'm sure he could tell you where the time Temple's door is, assuming it's been implemented on a map at this point.

16. Default

OH! I thought Fiel meant the hair, since I was quite certain I saw the door somewhere before...

Also, I've always wanted to do that kind of quote :3

And even if it's out of context now... I DON'T REGREEEEET!

*puff of smoke, dissapears*

17. Default

Bottom left

18. Default

Since it's kind of related, is Masteria on the map at all? o_o
    *can't find it*

19. Default

KMS doesn't have Masteria, so of course it's not on their world map.
    Although it's not on ours either.