Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: [KMST] [1.2.252] Nihal PQ (NPQ)

1. Default

Not bad, esp considering Archers would have it fairly rough there. So I imagine it'd be really fast for melee mobbers. Dits would hate it, though, as would Slingers with low SSK. F/P mages and Clerics would have a tough time (unless they are heal-weak) too.

2. Neutron
    IGN: Heasu
    Server: Demethos
    Level: 174
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Kryptonite
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    North_Carolina

Its more boring in my opinion with longer rounds (a full PQ takes 25 minutes), no new monsters, and no pyramid like skill. I'm not sure how the exp is though because I haven't been able to complete yet.

3. Default

not using arrow rain?

4. Default

I agree for dits, no mobbing skills till 3rd job. :p
    But for gunslingers, it doesn't matter if they have only lv1 SSK, the monsters only have 1 hp anyway. Just less cool's I guess, if it's based on a certain amount of damage.

5. Neutron
    IGN: Heasu
    Server: Demethos
    Level: 174
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Kryptonite
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    North_Carolina

Whoops I mean hunter .

6. Default

Sorry, but that looks like a serious ripoff of Dragonica... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-QZVw9SkAs

Look at the end of the vid.

7. Default

They look nothing alike...besides the grading and experience rewarded..but what kind of game doesn't have grading?

8. Default

Yea man. ANY other game than Dragonica that has a result window is a total rip off!

Seriously dude, do you realize how much games have result windows at the end?
    Elsword, GrandChase, etc.

9. Default

Dude. Almost the entirety of Dragonica IS a MapleStory ripoff.

10. Deluxe Refrigerator
    IGN: Akusaria
    Server: Windia
    Level: 15x
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: Nuclear
    Alliance: NuclearHonor
    usa

According to Spadow, there is a new KMST patch that added in 'Hell Mode' for the Pyramid cleanup.

He claims that you need to be Level 61+ in order to access that mode, meaning that it's no longer restricted to only Level 40-60 characters.

11. Neon Atom
    IGN: Reflexx
    Server: KMS
    Level: 122
    Job: Corsair
    Guild: EllinForest
    Alliance: Foreigners

someone posted in the attk belt thread in KMST extractions that pyramid PQ is now 40-200. I hope this is true, also this grading system was kinda copied of Dungeon and Fighter, i live in korea so i play most of nexon korea's game. 80% of D&F are based on dungeons where you get rank and items.