Looks so pineappling great...

Any BGMs, Fiel?

4. Default

Name: 임차장
    Function: 지하철 관리자
    Script: metroIm
    "이곳은 미개통 구간입니다."
    "가까운 다른 역을 이용해 주세요."
    "아! 잠시만요. 이 곳은 미개통 구간입니다. 지하철을 이용하실 분들은 가까운 다른 역을 이용해 주세요. 가장 가까운 역은 커닝시티역입니다."
    "아! 잠시만요. 이 곳은 미개통 구간입니다. 지하철을 이용하실 분들은 가까운 다른 역을 이용해 주세요. 가장 가까운 역은 커닝시티역입니다."

Is this a new area in the KC Subway? Some people say that there's another PQ in Kerning now.

There are 4 new ones, but Nexon is currently using placeholders for them. Aka, they're not released yet.

5. Neutron
    IGN: Heasu
    Server: Demethos
    Level: 174
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Kryptonite
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    North_Carolina

Thats the PQ NPC for the new Kerning PQ, its not a new area though just one map.

6. Default

That clears some things up...

From the 4 new BGMs, 2 will go to Kerning, and two will go to Nihal.

NetsPiramid.mp3 and NetsPiramid2.mp3 = Nihal
    UnderSubway.mp3 and UnderSubway2.mp3 = KC

7. Default

Another new tutorial and PQ. Just what we needed.

8. King Father Unbanned
    IGN: Pendellin
    Server: Scania
    Level: 1XX
    Job: CB/Shad
    Guild: ZpykeKanyon

See, that's what I was thinking, but didn't want to say. They might be testing Yetinx in kms, just to save time maybe, or because kms wants it too.

Also to Sarah, that's what mmo stands for. Massively multi-player online. I agree that one can solo at times, but PQ's are what made things interesting for me. Sure, retarded people can be a pain. But if I'm leading a PQ, I generally try to educate them so as that there's less of them running around like chickens with their heads cut off. More chance for me to find a good group the next time I want to PQ. I don't like MagatiaPQ because it's like PiratePQ with that damn memorizing skill, but I would have quit ms a long time ago if it weren't for KPQ, LPQ, MCPQ and OPQ. It kept me from just grinding, which would be the only thing to do if not for PQ's.

Edit: Just checked the ranking system. I hope it's not like most grading systems in consoles these days, where the master rank is incredibly hard to achieve, requiring memorizing every little move, etc.

More on-topic, I like those icy jeans and those obviously sauna robe recolors.
    Last edited by Zpyke; 2009-08-20 at 12:56 PM.

9. In my dreams... Gay Male
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 215
    Job: Hoyoung
    Guild: HROMATICUSSY
    Alliance: KATYPERRY
    California

Ooh, cool skill animation. Also, I'm excited to see the Adventurer cutscene. [:

10. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: Me
    Server: Life
    Level: 17
    Job: Working Hard
    Guild: Doing Good
    Alliance: For the Earth
    California

What the heck happened to Maple Island? O.o

11. Neutron
    North_Carolina

They removed all of the unneeded maps and made it a straight shot from the beginning of Maple Island to Southperry.

They also made it so you can skip Maple Island and go to Vic as level 1.

12. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

The level 40 medal intrigues me greatly what achievement is that for?

13. Default

JMS has something like that, too.

14. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: HA!
    Server: HA!!
    Level: I'm
    Job: plagiarizing
    Guild: overused
    Alliance: internet memes!!1!

1. Amherst is in the middle of Maple Island now?
    2. Yetinx on the Nihal Map? asgfhsdfajsgf

Really, does some version have to kill Pink Bean before we get high level content again? The last one was, i dunno, Time Temple? The skill does look nice, but it's yet another PQ for 2nd Job. (Because 40-60 is so hard these days, and there's obviously a lack of PQs in that range. -.-) At the very least, there is the portion called 3rd Job that has, what, 2 PQs? and one of them is a complete joke. (I would prefer an actual area, but a PQ is better than nothing.) Since they're moving up the level scale, though, with KPQ2 at 25-30, Mushroom Town at 30-35, and now this for 40-60, maybe higher level ones will come out soon.

Nice cutscene, though all it appears to be is you arriving in Lith.

15. Default

Interesting note about these new monsters:
    they have two different death sequences. One is a pretty normal one where they fall to the ground, while the other has them literally being blown apart (bones of the skeledog go flying everywhere, the mushroom's cap flies off, etc.) and getting knocked far back, like they were overkilled or hit really hard. Maybe your "cool points" determine which death animation occurs?

16. Neutron
    North_Carolina

The death animation where they fly off is from normal attacks, and I think the other where they fall to the ground is when you use that skill that Fiel posted.

17. Perma-Banned

IGN: I quit MS
    Server: but don't
    Level: see
    Job: why people
    Guild: exaggerate about
    Alliance: it...

Ain't this a peach... they get Eygyptian Yeti before US!!

18. Mercury
    IGN: 0Chuey0
    Server: Windia
    Level: 207
    Job: Hero
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: KoopaEmpire

Really awesome-looking stuff for freakin' low levels. Because they can't CPQ and LMPQ their way from 40-60. -1 Nexon Korea.

Nice job updating some stuff that mighta needed a little refurbishing thanks to Cygnus and Aran. But half of Global Maple over here: Doesn't. Even. Care.