Thread: [In Progress] GM Event - The Reckoning

1. Perma-Banned

IGN: I quit MS
    Server: but don't
    Level: see
    Job: why people
    Guild: exaggerate about
    Alliance: it...

it has lightning symbols on it's head.... looks like a pikachu mixed with a Mudkip... with the eyes of a gray

maybe it's a Blue been?

2. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

They won't update the chronicles because prose is no longer at nexon.

What crimsonwood keep quests...?

Yeah, you have to talk to him with the untranslated version.

3. Default

I think the 'new' crimsonwood keep quests they talked about when they released the CWKPQ were there actual PQ and the quest you get for completing all quests and having an MoN equipped

4. Mercury
    IGN: 0Chuey0
    Server: Windia
    Level: 207
    Job: Hero
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: KoopaEmpire

After reading these posts, this makes me excited to think Krakia or something may finally come in a few patches. Some more content on top of CPQ 2 and Dojo would be a little much, but it's not like CPQ 2 is all that awesome anyway.... *hopes*
    Last edited by Chuey; 2009-08-19 at 02:14 PM.

5. I AM NOW "Mute"
    IGN: Stephen
    Server: U.S.A.
    Level: 21
    Job: None
    Guild: No where
    Alliance: Unemployment
    ireland

woah, woah guy with the same name as me, what did you just say about prose? when/why'd he leave (aside from the obvious reasons; why else?) ?

6. GLADIGATORS
    usa

Left a few months ago, and they said him and NXjoeW left for "pursuit of better opportunities" or something.

Those are all out though. o.o

7. Default

NxProse was just a talking head.
    He wasn't the entire design & strategy department.
    He didn't take the entire company with him when he left.

All we lost is someone willing to talk to us, which was already a rarity there.
    Assuming his loss means anything else is purely speculation.

8. GLADIGATORS
    usa

Yeah, they wouldn't update the chronicles if it wasn't the person who was overseeing everything though.

They clearly haven't done it though, and until they do it's fine to think that they won't.

9. Default

That's what I said. Someone was referring to a mention of new crimsonwood quests when the PQ was being released. Since we only got one actual new quest, a lot of people believe there is still more, but chances are that's all it was.

10. Mercury

Hmm, I got mislead too. But some specific monster killing quests are always a favorite of mine. Ah well. I originally thought Prose was referring to like "Kill ### Firebrands!" "Kill ### Nightshadows!"

LoL, that and some monster book cards would be nice. o-o

11. Default

after the CKPQ patch we were specifically told there were more quests delayed for deadline purposes that would be released down the road.

and yes I have screens of his text but I can't post them now, it will have to wait a few hours.

12. Default

Just a comment, it's 10 hours, not 6 o.o

13. Default

Looks like they added 4 hours, it originally was 10-4.

14. Mercury

I'm really hoping the GMs put some effort into this. I mean, based on one of Isaac's posts, they had a successful summoning event before, and I wish I was at it. Got excited for the last day of darkness event for nothing, and this sounds even more interesting. C'mon Nexon, don't pull a Nexon.

15. Default

I don't think we even have that blue thing in the data, which cancels all chances of it being a real monster. Probably there to hype things.

16. Default

Exactly what I meant.

Well, they could do it, but I doubt they're going to release a new Masteria expansion very soon. They should at least release the CWK quests first.

About NxProse and NxJoeW, yeah, it's probably like eos said, but still, I'm speculating that their loss had some effects in the Masteria development just because.. well.. since they left, we haven't had any news about Masteria. Whenever we will, I will be sure that they didn't really stop the development of Masteria. I know, it's a stupid speculation and many of you could be asking "why would they stop the development of Masteria?".. well, it's just a bad feeling I have, that's all.

17. Default

Ok.... I just thought of this when I saw the blue dude >.<

*lightbulb* NLC being all Hollywood and stuff (as in stage sets and movie film sets) + the rumored jungle expansion + The Blue guy= land of the lost film set expansion?????? *lightBulb*

COUGH****** * VICTORY WIN AT MY OLD SIGGY THAT SAYS ARAN BRINGS US TIME WARPS/EDITS TO: ARAN BRINGS US TIME WARPS HINTS *******COUGH
    I would be so happy if this was the case

18. Default

YOU CAN'T SEE IT BUT THESE SNAILS ARE REALLY ZOMBiES

19. Default

Maybe they have a command similar to private servers where they can spawn regular monsters with the "undead" flag?