Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [In Progress] GM Event - The Reckoning

1. Default

I have a feeling this kind of blue pikachu is a new exclusive monster

2. Default

Sucks.. I'm not at home at the 24th.

Then again, if this will be anything like the last event, I won't be missing out on anything. Kinda interested in what the monster on the bottom right is though.

3. Default

It's probably another red herring like that freaky little tank on the screen during the anniversary.

4. Default

Hmm yeah, they never did release that as a mount cover, could have gotten them some money most likely if they did release it. :p

Are there any signs of this 'thing' in the data though? Cause if nothing's there, it can't be summoned and it's just some random artwork like that tank mount thing. Still might be some future monster though, for in Masteria expansions maybe. ;x

5. Default

wats that blue alien thing o.o

6. Default

could be something from krakia that they just threw in there.

7. Default

If it's there it's been there for so long it didn't trigger any of my "new or updated" alarms in the past several patches.

8. Default

^ That was exactly what I thought of. And yet I still want to hack it to death with my swords. I wonder if it would be tasty...

9. Default

Or:

+
    Last edited by Protevs; 2009-08-19 at 11:20 AM.

10. Default

Mudkips lacks the devilish glint in his eyes that the little blue freak and Stitch have in common.

11. Default

MAYBE IN BASEBALL

baahaha

that blue thing... it intrigues me.

12. Default

whatever the blue thing is it's not in the data. Haven't seen it any other version before either. Inadvertent preview or deliberate sneak?

13. Default

I so hope it's for a Masteria expansion.

But something tells me it isn't.

14. Default

The blue thing, it fascinates me.

My -guess- is that it is not an extension of Masteria, but of the Omega Sector. Ever since Omega Sector, I've dreamed there would be an Omega 'Dungeon'; one that would involve taking a rocket ship into space to ward off some evil alien.

My bet is that these will be the aliens that destroyed the Gray's home world. :3

But that's just me.

15. Default

Go talk to the Glimmer Man about the coded communique. he mentions at least 3 different alien species. Don't forget that one of Icebyrd's initial descriptions about NLC's legends was "A threat from the stars". Aliens actually seem pretty reasonable for new masteria monsters, not to mention it's getting to be that time again. Zeno was seen in an ad on the KMS site before he was released, could be the same thing here.

Of course we're just assuming this is an alien because it looks vaguely like a Gray. Granted Grays are mentioned in a few of the TCG item descriptions and then the Zeta Cape, it's quite possible that Nexon took it and ran with it. Still, it could also just be some mutant from the jungle or a failed experiment by Prof. Krakia or whomever.

16. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Greys are for some reason connected with the story anyway. -points to elpams quest, and i think a few other mentions of aliens/greys-

B> Masteria expansion next patch with dojo.

17. | (◕ ‿◕)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) Straight Male
    IGN: You
    Server: get
    Level: me
    Job: so confused.
    Guild: Follow the
    Alliance: Pretty Lights!
    argentina

We all know that's not gonna happen. lol

18. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Probably not only because they would have to patch that little guy in there anyway.

They don't have to use him though. It still hints toward something more exciting than dojo.

19. Default

Well, I still doubt a new Masteria expansion is coming soon. They haven't been updating the "Chronicles of Masteria" thread in the NEXON Forums for a while now, and they also said that they still have to release the new Crimsonwood Keep quests.

Also, I tried talking to the Glimmer Man with the coded communique but he doesn't tell me anything else other than "Behold! I am the Glimmer Man blah blah..".

Should I have talked to him when I had the untranslated version of the communique? If then, oh no! I haven't! :( Do you have a screenshot of what he says?