Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Default

Because I know several people that still play, and I care about them. Nexon was also a large factor in me quitting.

Baww more.

2. Default

I will baww more, because unlike you I still play this game. I'm not the one bi'tching and moaning on the sidelines.

3. Default

Yes, because you have some God given right to tell people what they can and can not b'itch about. I will b'itch from the sidelines if I damn well feel like it. I believe after 4 years of playing I think I know enough about what I'm saying to be able to say it.

4. Default

Um. Aren't you essentially saying that only people currently driving the car can complain about the lack of brakes, not people who've managed to get out safely?

5. Default

Good for them. With that money, they should be able to bring back Kart Rider easily.

6. Default

You're only mad because Nexon blew up your best buddy's overall. Then we have other people butthurt because the Vicious Hammer is producing legal 52 stat HT pendants. Sigh...if playing for 4 years then quitting gives you the right to look like a big baby then I can't wait to quit.

They're already out of the car. Why would they complain? o: Hard to think about, I know. ;-;

7. Default

I...fucking....lol'd...so hard. That's so true.

8. Default

Uh, the car is no less a menace because someone else is driving.

Getting out of it doesn't suddenly make it a reliable dependable vehicle that is a betterment to all of mankind, it just reduces the ways it can damage you directly.

9. Default

This means what to me exactly? I can tell you right now if I got out of this imaginary vehicle I wouldn't give a goddamn about it anymore.

10. Default

I like how its a vague 35% revenue increase instead of a number. I would like to see a comparison of their revenues with that of other major mmo companies such as Blizzard and CCP.

11. Default

Maybe that just means you're less conscientious than Rick.
    Maybe Rick has concerns for friends of his still trapped in the vehicle.

Or maybe Rick is just an opinionated ass who is excercising his right to talk and/or complain about whatever he wants, whats it really matter to you?

12. Default

First-name basis, huh? I know where this is going now.

Given Harrison's track record, he probably does need people to argue for him. Or helping him get out of the car. He left on his own, we don't need Rick here channeling him into every Nexon thread that pops up. We have a specific thread for that in the Angry Dome. ;-;

13. Default

Harrison's always been a different flavor of nutjob, and really Rick hasn't been half as bad about griping/Nexon Bashing as Sarah was for a while there. This post was on topic and somewhat amusing. If he's annoying you, black list him. If he's breaking a rule, report him. The simple solutions are the best.

14. Default

If it weren't for my rehersal, I would have been here to defend myself. And I don't mind who calls me Rick, in fact I encourage it.

And Mark, it was obvious from your first post where this was going. You need to get over your pathetic vendettas against both Harrison AND Taylor, and stop directing your hatred at me for being friends with them. It's sad. I expected it from Greg, not a 21 year old man. Luckily Greg can somewhat restrain himself. And I don't channel Harrison. If I seem like I am channeling Harrison, then I guess I am just like Harrison. Sure, sometimes I post on behalf of him, but never an opinion conflicting my own, EVER. I don't even know what he thinks on this matter, he is away on vacation for the week, my opinions have nothing to do with him. You REALLY need to let Harrison go.

And Eos, I will happily admit that I am an opinionated elitist. Just go take a look at Devils Sunrise's thread in the Angry Dome. And please, don't call Harrison a nutjob.
    Last edited by Rick; 2009-08-18 at 10:20 PM.

15. Default

Normally, I ignore your comment, but if you really take to heart that this is a personal vendetta between Harrison/Rdal and Nexon, I think you're grossly wrong. His opinion does reflect a lot of players view.

Back in the olden day of NxJoeW, he already stated that they realised how they grossly understaffed. That was when viking/grim was the training place and it was hacked to death. Fast forward to the present and aside from a 35% expansion on their profit, what else did they improve?

Contents wise, yes, we can do more as a player now, but that's about it. Face it, if they dont improve contents, they'll lose customers. It's a plain fact that is beneficial to both sides, thus no need to discuss further.

Aside from contents, their services are what? where? wait, they have customer services? People get banned left and right and it's a bit more than reasonable doubt that they were falsely banned. Look at Stereo's level 1 mule. Hacking much? It was perma-banned.

Then the above-mentioned overall got "expired". The templated replies. The close without any responses etc. That's the face of Nexon's customer service. They could've paid some from their 35% profit to get new people to handle these things, or to get new GMs to take care of in-game issues but all we have is some non-paid hidden leaf brigade group that does that much, hiding.

To Nexon, our account is just a grain of salt. To us, they're efforts, time, friendship, sleep loss, drama, laughter, constipation and all in between.

16. Default

Actually Gummy, Nexon didn't give template responses to Harry, they clearly showed they recognized the overall. As for what happens, we'll have to wait until he gets back.

17. Default

Vendettas? You think I actively hunt you people down just to make your internet lives miserable? Don't flatter yourself. You know what kind of people are the easiest to get a rise out of?

Spoiler

Looks like you struck out. Take the bench.

Allow me to reciprocate.

18. Won't Be Coming Back

IGN: Septher
    Server: vengeance
    Level: 172
    Job: ShAHHHdower

DAMN SOn, RECORD BREAKING JULY JUST TURNED INTO ASSRAMMING AUGUST

19. Default

So hes a 60% natural fruits nutbar.

20. Default

So you just actively admitted to trolling me? Apparently the most recent ban wasn't enough for you. And yes, I believe you go out of your way to annoy people. Like quoting an entire post just to respond with derp, as you did to Harrison on quite a few occasions.

And great, now look what you've done, your little butt-buddy is here.