Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default

Double... washing....?
    This is what I get for playing less Maple. :[

2. Default

I personally think hp washing is overrated anyways, 3100nx for another 22hp more than I need doesn't feel worth it to me, not to mention the hassle of wearing int equipment essentially just for the privilege of being able to spend more nx on this. So I'm just going to say the dex helmet, though I think that's also overrated as well and that not-extremely-rich people should just get hp helms.

3. Default

On a tangent to this, I had a discussion a while back regarding HP equips vs def (yes loldef). HP outweights def by far in the sense that it gets +60% from Hyper Body (if in party). Also, def and mdef are two different things, but there's only one HP so technically it's more versatile for both types of attacks.

If you're awefully rich, then yes, int zhelm til later. Before scissor, it was a concern in investments, but you can now cover some or all of the expenses from selling your zhelm.

Nexon however will love you for it and will release (more) dont-get-hit-or-die-monsters, forcing the issue even more.

4. Default

Well since you can trade z-helms now I'm doing this on my archer. I traded a 33 int helm from my luckless mage that I'm not really playing now (she just gets EOS scrolls every day) to my lvl 50 archer who I am training now (currently lvl 82) and when she is lvl 150 or so (around that time when the 2x card ends and she will start bossing) I will trade the helm back to my mage and she will get her own scrolled with dex.

I figured the 14 extra int (I have a 19 int green bandana) was worth $6 for 100 levels. Definatly cheeper than double washing or other methods of getting more mp so you can get more hp.

I would like more hp in case of other bosses that I feel sure will come out. If I need more after 150 or 160 I will employ the double wash method.

And at the NL with 20k hp..... just WOW...
    Last edited by LittlePrincess; 2009-08-18 at 12:17 PM.

5. Default

LOL... 20.000 HP NL, 100% MTS Funded... people in maple are so full of lies to cover up their spendings... :')

16365 extra HP / 18 = 910 AP resets used = 2912 dollars gained with MTS...

Lets say you gain 30% per sale in MTS (which is impossible to sustain, but ok...) means that:

2912/1.3 = 2240 / 30 = 74
    2240/1.3 = 1723 / 30 = 57
    1723/1.3 = 1325 / 30 = 44
    1325/1.3 = 1019 / 30 = 34
    1019/1.3 = 784 / 30 = 26
    784/1.3 = 603 / 30 = 20
    603/1.3 = 464 / 30 = 15
    464/1.3 = 356 / 30 = 12
    356/1.3 = 274 / 30 = 9

Lets say he started with 275 dollars buying in NX, and the avg item sale in MTS is 30k NX

This dude sold about 291 items of 30K NX with 30% profit... (plus taxes), that is, he bought items foir 20k NX, sold for 30k NX, which is totally not possible...

Conclusion: 100% MTS funded = 100% lie, this dude just bought 2000 dollars (If not 4000 dollars, because I didnt include the costs for all the INT items he must have bought...) in NX to get to 20.000 HP in a 2D pixel game... :')

Yeah... what can I say... ah, lets say nothing and move on... :')
    Last edited by Devil; 2009-08-20 at 08:18 AM.

6. Default

I'll have to agree. Hp washing is not as important as some belive. In a matter of months we might get the KMS newly made medals. If you explore the Mapleworld and visit most maps u get a medal with 400 hp (or something close). With that and a MoN you need no washing what so ever to HT if you are of an usefull level, and as I've said before, boycott PB untill they make it less dumb.

7. Default

You know, a 21 Atk BWG was 2000k NX Right?

You think two perfect items are out of reach for the top merchants?

And he said that he bought many of the resets during Black Friday and the 20k for 20 sale.

8. Default

Just karma and sell it later. It retains its value (except against the new Scar/Targ helms)

9. Default

I would assume, it includes making mesos in game and then converting it to NX via MTS. Not solely buying/reselling int MTS.

And with these new Targa helms. People can have a Int helm to wash and a dex helm to wear if they so wish.

10. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

Ooooo you got a point there! Time to farm Homunculus after the Halloween event is over.

11. DUCKS
    IGN: Mondays
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 170
    Job: White Knight
    Guild: Affinity
    Alliance: Honour
    norway

Just levelup with an int-helm, and use a dex-helm for training. Scarlion and Targa hats, people.

If you're dexless, you should have enough money for both. If you're not, then keep in mind that damage is less important than surviving.

12. Default

The only thing I dislike is the fact that Scarly and Tigger helmets come with the disadvantage of having 30 less defense of m.def for the sake of having 1 stat be the maximum it could be on a zhelm. I almost died at Tigger after equipping my Scarly hat because I had not anticipated that losing 30 m.def would make his attacks that much stronger.

But yeah, you can always have one of either hat so that you can do both, and then sell one after you're done with it.

13. Default

You can always hold out until later. Plus the smallest amount of mp makes a big difference.

14. Default

Why don't you just keep an INT zhelm for HP Washing and a primary stat scarlion/targa hat for regular use? It makes sense that if you have enough money to HP wash that you at least have enough money to afford both these items.

Also, INT Dana's aren't as good as Zhelms for HP washing.

15. Neon Atom

IGN: Kensidan
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 162
    Job: Buccaneer
    Guild: KamiSama
    Alliance: KhainiHeroes

lol, i say nowadays, if someone is funded scrolling a zhelm for int at level 50 to last until later is great. I mean at level 50 a clean zhelm is a good boost to damage/secondary stats. So scrolling for int would be a damn nice boost until lvl 80 when targa/scarlion helms are available and then you can have 1 of each helm if you are a warrior. 1 for dex, 1 for acc, 1 for int. That was more or less my plan.

And @ the 20k nl, to me it isnt that amazing(though MTS funded is pretty amazing if true, which im inclined to believe). My guild leader has a 18.5+k hp base on his BM, and 15k base on his nl. He has stopped washing his BM and has decided to leave it at max hp with hb, but has said when his plan with NL is to get it to 30k base. It isnt 100% mts funded, but heavily helped via mts at first. His NL isnt really even double washed that much i dont think. He just was pure int until level 90ish, maybe 100. Course, he leeched it on his bishop to 15x, and now only really uses it as a seduce mule at ht.